*** LAST DAY *** tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler 6 Packs, Free Shipping!

Thank you! Hopeful that this exceeds your expectations! Can’t wait to get it in bottle in a few weeks!

Cheers

1 Like

Thank you, Asrtrid! Psyched to see folks trying my stuff!

If your budget allows, check back for some of the other packages - and don’t be surprised if I add in something else tomorrow :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Thanks, Richard - and really looking forward to tonight (and there will be a special offer tonight for those on the zoom tasting champagne.gif [snort.gif] [wow.gif] )

Cheers

In for the Rose Futures!! Looking forward to the magnum drawing!!! I never win anything, but it’s fun just the same!! champagne.gif newhere flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

Thanks Nola!!! Truly appreciated.

Cheers!

In for a six pack, love the wines​:+1::+1:
96BCD21D-CA19-4C5C-9A6E-D76FA461927A.jpeg

In for a spotlight red!

Just placed an order., my first from Tercero. Now I am 11 out of 12 for ordering from the BD original twelve.
I really appreciate your contributions to the forum, Larry, and figure the least I can do is order some wine.

In for a white 6-pack. I’ve never tried your wines before, excited to check them out!

In for my annual case of the roses! @larry I’m shipping to MA and it looks like I got completely free shipping. I know you say there is a shipping add-on for MA so please feel free to adjust that on your side. Or PM if you need me to do something. Thanks!

Chris,

LOVE that picture - and thanks for the support!

Cheers.

Thanks, Mike - truly appreciated!!!

Cheers

Peter,

Thank you for the order and the kind words - of course, it’s a two way street - folks like you make me want to contribute and stay active, regardless of how much I get slapped around sometimes [snort.gif]

Cheers.

Sanjay,

Excited for you to try them! Thank you - and I truly strive to exceed your expectations so fingers crossed . . .

Cheers!

Scott,

Thanks my friend - truly appreciated! Will reach out to adjust shipping at a later date - for now, enjoying the love flirtysmile champagne.gif [cheers.gif]

Cheers

In for a case of rose and very excited to try it!

I’m in on the Rosee and white sampler

Larry

In for the All Whites 6-pack. Love these!

My wife requested rose on Berserker Day. So we are in for our first 6-pack of rose. Thank you for the offer and we’re excited to try your wines!

First mag draw moved back to 330pm PST as I have a zoom right now. Patience, grasshoppers!!!