Launching new company: de Negoce

I signed up as well. Hard to beat those prices.

Does anyone know if the Stagecoach vineyard suffered smoke taint in 2017? $15 for a stagecoach seems too good to be true?

Offer is up

12-bottles 2018 Napa Valley Cabernet for $120.

Priced at $55/bottle under the originating wineries label, this $10/bottle Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon represents an incredible bargain.

Tasting: Opaque in the glass with a dusky plum rim. Dusty blackberry coffeecake with hints of cassis that take on weight as the wine opens up. Before you know it, blueberry, dark chocolate and hazelnut come to the fore before shifting to dusty plums, graphite and earth. Youthful and gregarious, this ever-shifting Cabernet is ripe with complexity. Smooth on entry with chocolate, plums and blackberry fruit coating youthful tannins that dominate the lengthy finish. Well balanced.

Appellation: 74% Napa Valley (vineyard sandwiched between Coombsville and Atlas Peak AVA’s), 21% Coombsville, and 5% Rutherford.

Order in!

Wondering what the abv is on this. At the price, gotta give this a shot.

De Negoce Cabernet Napa Valley 2018 ($10, 14.6%): Cameron Hughes’ initial offering through De Negoce, a project he refers to as “futures for bulk wine,” is 97% Cabernet Sauvignon with 3% Cabernet Franc. The winery that made it, Hughes says, sells the wine for $50, but he can offer it for just $10. It’s a blockbuster Napa wine, ripe and silky, tasting like juicy, oozing blueberry cobbler and bitter cherry.

That was from an SF Chronicle review

Order in here too. Worth a shot for this price point!

Order in. Cameron is not going to come out of the starting blocks with a dud.

order in. how can you pass @$10/bottle

Order in! And I see UPS just dropped off my Holy Grail steak shipment…

So anyone have a guess as to the winery?

Order in, excited to try this. Thanks Cameron!

Faust?

That would be my (hopeful) guess. With limited details for the wine and not many 2018 cabs released with details yet, successful recon is nearly impossible.

It’s 14.6%. Was in this article:

Can’t find alcohol % on 2018 but it’s very close to 14.6% in other vintages. I found 14.5%. Anyone find it?

Seems it can’t be Faust since Faust wines are coming from specific sub-AVA’s and the description of this wine was in between the Atlas Peak and Coombsville AVAs, not within those AVAs.

Signed up

2 cases in to split with some buddies. Excited for this program.

Any other guesses?