Launching new company: de Negoce

I signed up yesterday but never got an offer email. Today’s email says there are cases left- anyone know if it’s still possible to order?

I signed up yesterday too but no offer email. If you search for Cabernet in the search box, you’ll get the product page where you can place the order.

I just logged in and it says SOLD OUT.

Signed up for the mailing list and created a customer account. Looking forward to tasting the wines.

Fear not, lots more to come! Probably have another offer out later this week…

fair inquiry. No smoke taint on the 2017 Napa Cabernet in question…the fact of the matter is that’s just where pricing is these days.

If you could add abv and just the bare minimum about elevage in future offers, it would be greatly appreciated. I have some serious FOMO from skipping the first offer.

yes, agreed, those details missing. was in a hurry…one man band over here.

thanks for the link, looking forward to try this one out.

Cameron, is it correct that these are just being bottled? Any recommendations on how long to wait before giving them a try?

I ordered a case! Best of luck on the new venture Cameron!

Yes - the concept is to get the wines into contract and then offer them at “pre-arrival” pricing. Purchasers will get an email around bottling that has options for temperature-controlled shipping or hold thorugh summer. I would let them sit a couple months after bottling or take advantage of our buy and hold through the summer.

Regarding offer #1, de Negoce’s update email states: “Please understand that the wine you purchased is not yet in the bottle, which takes place 3-4 weeks after the offer closes. Once the wine is ready, we will contact you about your shipping preference (see #6 below)” It also states: " Approximately one week prior to shipping, we will send you an email outlining your shipping options."

Hope this helps.

Offer #2 out…in again…Maybe I’ll never buy a bottle of wine >$20 again.

Opaque core with magenta/violet rim, this 2017 Stagecoach Vineyard-derived Cabernet Sauvignon leaps from the glass with an amalgam of chaparral, blackberry, black currant, rocky loam and graphite. Sappy, ripe black fruit mingles energetically with Stagecoach’s classic dusty hillside tannins in a long finish echoing blackberry, licorice and tobacco. An archetype of the vintage (with no smoke taint), this sexy, ephemeral, hillside Cabernet front-lines for around $90/bottle at the winery. A steal at $15/bottle.

96% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Cabernet Franc, 1% Petite Verdot.

60% new French oak and 15.2% alc.

$15/bottle

I just ordered a case. Looking forward to tasting it.

Thanks. Order in.

FWIW Cameron told me this was the one to get when the offer came out, so I got it

I really really want to but case purchases of wine without tasting, or even a note from an impartial party, is really going in blind. Couple that with what may come, I’m assuming multiple offers coming way before the wine will ship in the fall. I do want to…I just can’t wrap my head around getting multiple cases of wine in 5 months and hoping for the best. Somebody tell me I’m overthinking this.

In for a case, thank you!

I agree with you as frankly I’m not a big CS fan. But I have friend who are and we just splitting a case between a group of us