LIQUID FARM: Limited Packs + not yet released *2015 Pinot!* & 2016 Rosé + $10 Shipping

Im in for a first course as well!

WOOT! Merci Larry! Thank you so much. Have a great weekend! [cheers.gif]

Adam, we are honored to have you check the wines out! We look forward to your impression. Cheers! [cheers.gif]

Bring on the 1st Course Chef! Cheers Charlie. Thanks so much for the order. [cheers.gif]

We are stoked to get them to ya. They will reward to patience for sure or decant/next day/multi day - they really are pretty wines. Thanks again Jeff! [cheers.gif]

Thanks BRIG for sharing your TN’s! (and kind of rad it was your 2500th!)
[berserker.gif]

In for a first course. This will be my first taste of the Pinots!

Alright alright Timmy! Thanks for giving the 1st Course a taste [cheers.gif] The Pinot’s as mentioned are pre(pre)release and can benefit from some time but, I think you really are going to dig them. Also, by grabbing a pack today you will be issued priority access to them come March-ish when we open up remanning Pinot to the Mailing list. Cheers and thanks again for your support!

Just emailed Nikki for a 1st course pack :slight_smile:

In for a 2nd course on a buddy’s recommendation. He said they were amazing, and I know they must be incredible because he’s yet to share any.

In for the 1st course for my first ever Liquid Farm order, although I have had a bottle I picked up on the secondary market. Great juice!
loved the mixed pack and discount – should be a good way to try the wine!

On a side note, looks like the SMV and SRH haven’t been added to CellarTracker yet.

Thanks again for the order Ben! Stoked to get them to ya champagne.gif

Honored for the friend’s rec and thank you so much for the order! We very much look forward to getting the wines in your glass SOON! Cheers and have a great weekend! [cheers.gif]

That is b/c both Pinots are not yet released - not yet even PRE released :wink: You guys are the very first to get crack at these to thank the board for the EPIC support they have shown us. The wines were actually bottled as shiners in December (as the new labels weren’t yet ready) and will get run through the line to be labeled when the 2016 Rosé (and 2015 FOUR Chards) are bottled on Feb 3rd. #insider411 [drinkers.gif]

Yay. In for a first course

In for the Amuse Bouche. Had a bottle of LF with some friends a few years back - unforgettable white! Can’t wait to have more. Thanks! -greg

WOOT! Thanks so much Jonathan! We look forward to getting the liquid to ya! Cheers! [berserker.gif]

Thank you so much Greg! So glad that you dug the Chard you had and we very much look forward to getting the '15 White Hill and '14 Golden Slope in your glass SOON! [cheers.gif]

In for Amuse Bouche Blanc (4-Pack - All White). Very excited to try!

Some great deals! Need to find out if there are shipping options other than GSO.