LIQUID FARM: Limited Packs + not yet released *2015 Pinot!* & 2016 Rosé + $10 Shipping

In for the Le Bernardin member pack, and adding a mag of the 2016 rose!

In for the Amuse Bouche Rouge - looking forward to trying the pinots!

We got ya Tony - emailed ya back - we can honor $10 with UPS - no prob! champagne.gif

WORD UP KEVIN!! Email me to add the Mag - it’s not an add-on to that pack but, happy to make it happen for ya. Thanks for your support! [highfive.gif]

Thanks Paul! These ladies are rockin’ but, will need some time. So glad to see your name and thank you so much for the continued support! Cheers! [cheers.gif]

Very cool Mike! Thanks so much for giving them shot - very much look forward to hearing your impressions. Please let us know what you think. Cheers and have a great weekend [cheers.gif]

Ordered a 4pack of the whites. Amuse… Thank you!

Wow! Not only a great tasting wine but fast, courteous service. Outstanding! Thanks Nikki.

Just placed my order!

Whoop! Thanks so much Jenise! Much appreciated and wishing you a wonderful and liquid filled weekend! champagne.gif

Thank YOU Alex! We look forward to getting those Chards to ya soon! Cheers! [cheers.gif]

Amuse Bunche for me!

ATTENTION:
We have quite a few folks who have placed orders and didn’t post their order here for their shot to win one of the FIVE Magnums of 2014 White Hill Chard we’re raffling off as another thanks to all you Berserkers on this special day!

These are $90 Mags w/ comp’ed shipping :slight_smile:

If you placed an order online and see this message - get 'yer order posted today!

Thanks so much Nathan! We look forward to seeing the White Hill + Golden Slope your way come March 6th! Have a great weekend! champagne.gif

Amuse Bouche order in!

I saw that! Thanks so much Eric! Stoked to get your liquid to you soon! Have a wonderful weekend! [cheers.gif]

OK so at first glance… I thought I was ordering reservations at these restaurants with wine included!..hiccup!

LOL! I wish Mike. Some fine food and a few glasses of wine sounds really good right about now! Been a busy day thanks to you guys [drinkers.gif]

In for Amuse Bouche Whites

Awesome sauce! Thanks Jonathan! Cheers and we look forward to getting your Chards to ya! [cheers.gif]