LIQUID FARM: Limited Packs + not yet released *2015 Pinot!* & 2016 Rosé + $10 Shipping

Eleven Madison Park, NYC (12-Pack - Mixed)

Mr. Bedwell! Loved seeing that come through my friend! Thank you ever so much for your epic support! Should you want to grab one of the two (or both) Magnums available at 40% off just shoot me an email anytime tonight or this weekend and we can get it set up on the back end for ya. Have a great weekend! champagne.gif

This is one of our favorites after trying a sampler pack last year. Became a member this year and grabbed an Eleven Madison Park. Looking forward to it!

It’s late…but not too late! Amuse Bouche order in! Been thinking about these now for a few years. Thanks LF team!

It’s even later (life intervened, naturally), but in for the First Course six pack.
We drank the 2013 La Hermana with dinner tonight! [drinkers.gif]

Order in
Thanks Nikki

(am I late?) 2nd Course purchased!

Has anyone heard anything from LF? I emailed Nikki to see if I could order on Saturday as Friday was particularly busy and I did not have much time to review the offers. She replied no problem. After an additional email yesterday, still nothing. I have had nothing but great customer service from LF, and this seems out of the ordinary.

What has been the communication to others who actually ordered on BD?

Thanks!

I emailed Nikki my contact info & shipping address and requested a phone call to provide my credit card. I was told Brian would be calling me to get my CC #. I haven’t heard anything from Brian and the last I heard from Nikki was on 1/27.

This is almost my exact experience. I am glad that I am not alone. Nothing since the 27th from Nikki and nothing in response from Brian.

I will update this thread when I hear something.

I just heard from Brian. All good now!

Nice, hopefully I get a call soon as well.

Ben, had great service from LF after I messed up my BD order, great communication and service.

Of course I hope Nikki picks my name out of the basket for one of the mags this year!

I just got a call from Brian a few minutes ago.

Winner winner chicken dinner! I won one of the magnums!

Hi All,

Thank you all for the AMAZING support, we really appreciate the love given by the Berserkers!! Wines will begin shipping on March 6, at which point we will provide everyone with tracking information.

With some help from the Liquid Farm Golden Girls, we are very pleased to announce the winners of the BERSERKER DAY 2017 raffle. Congratulations to the following folks for winning a MAGNUM of 2014 White Hill Chardonnay: (See the video here: 2017 Berserker Day Raffle Drawing on Vimeo)

David Dickerson
Mike Levin
Tim Roos
Ben Frazier
Tom Altmayer

Thank you all again!

Cheers,

TEAM LIQUID FARM

As a magnum winner I want to personally thank liquid farm for their generosity and for their participation in berserker day. Magnums are made for sharing and I look forward to sharing my good fortune with others!

Woohoo! I have tracking numbers!