LIQUID FARM: Mineral Driven Chardonnay & Rosé AND...Pinot?

Got my engines revved up - corvette it is - and supping it up with a mag of GS and the pink crack.

Michelle - we spoke earlier and already got my receipt - hope to see you guys on the east coast soon.

pink crack sounds a litttle NSFW but I still went in for the Fairlane.

Stewart,
The target is Burgundy. They’re Central Coast Chardonnays. The Golden Slope hints at Meursault (hence the name…) and the White Hills at Chablis. If you like it lean, White Hills is great; if you prefer something with a touch more depth, the Golden Slope is great. The Rose and the others are just a bonus…

Signed up for club membership and am placing an order for the Firebird.

No prob Mark! The Mags need to be placed on the back end by us but, with the bottle of Pinot to consolidate just email michelle@liquidfarm.com and she can get all of it handled for ya champagne.gif

Bought the Nova!

I’ve been thinking about Liquid Farm since last year it seemed like such a hit, excited to try it out!

I am driving off in a Nova for now, but I know I should just break down and sign up for the Club. [cheers.gif]

NICE CATCH Bud!! SH(^%! lol. pileon

The Chevelle is getting corrected on the site right now so give us a few minutes to get that back up! The correct 6 pack will be 1 less bottle of White Hill so that we can keep both the Bien and Pinot in that pack as we know folks are excited about both of those :slight_smile:

If you ordered a Chevelle between launch and now, we will reach out to you to see how you’d like to proceed and exchange out WH for PN as the pack online was 6 bottles - the PN was not in the pack although it was described as such.

Thanks for your understanding and all who bought Chevelle’s and want that PN will get it! :slight_smile:

I purchased a Chevelle. Thanks.

grouphug welcome to the family Brian! thanks so much!

WOOT! Thanks Ellie! We look forward to seeing your Nova off to you SOON! champagne.gif

We’d be happy to welcome into the LF Fam anytime! Thanks for the love today and we’re here if you should want to come aboard in the future. [drinkers.gif]

That is one hot T/A sir! Thanks so much for the Corvette purchase!!! flirtysmile

Thanks for your order Bud AND for being so kind as to point out our little flub in the pack! Michelle will be reaching out to the 4-5 folks that bought Chevelle’s before we corrected it and all is well in the world! grouphug

1.) thank you so much for the Fairlane love! [drinkers.gif]

2.) I so had to google what the hell NSFW is! Thankfully we make our own rules so I guess for us its SFW :wink: The wine was “gifted” that name after the first vintage by a friend and Sommelier and its sort of stuck [cheers.gif]

NSFW
Not Safe For Work. Used to describe Internet content generally inappropriate for the typical workplace, i.e., would not be acceptable in the presence of your boss and colleagues (as opposed to SFW, Safe For Work).

Thank you so much Nick!! [drinks.gif]

Nova for me – excited to try the pinot!

I bought a Nova, thanks!

UPDATE: 1.) We are seeing a lot of cars fly off the lot!! Thank you guys so much for all the support thus far! Poor Michelle is getting slammed with emails and I manning the board so we can get all questions quickly answered [drinkers.gif]

2.) We had a few requests from those new to LF for a 2-pack of our two main SRH Chards: 2013 Golden Slope and the 2014 White Hill so we are now creating a “Test Drive” 2-pack on our website and will add it to the offering posted here. The full 20% deepest wine club discount will be applied and those that purchase and post their order here will also be entered in the Magnum Raffle to win one of five Mags of 2013 Golden Slope Chard that we’re giving away
champagne.gif