LIQUID FARM: Mineral Driven Chardonnay & Rosé AND...Pinot?

Signed up for the club and ordered a brand new Firebird!

Nick and Will thank you guys for the Nova’s!! [drinkers.gif]

Fairlane for me, can’t wait!

No ship to PA

Order in. Driving Nova baby to the dollar machine.

Thanks, Your contest motivated me to make my first post after noodling around here for many years as a lurker.

A warm welcome to the Fam Jim! We are stoked to get your Firebird off to you SOON! champagne.gif

Email us Stewart and we can see what we can do - perhaps there is a state nearby that we could ship to? email me at nikki@Liquidfarm.com and we can see what our options are [cheers.gif]

Thanks so much for giving the Fairlane a spin! Cheers! [cheers.gif]

HOLLER!!! champagne.gif

Stoked that our zany theme spurred you to take the plunge into Berserkerdom Bob! [berserker.gif] Its a great community!

Cheers and we look forward to getting your Nova to ya come shipping time! [cheers.gif]

finalizing a chevelle and mag with Michelle

Thanks so much for the awesome 411 on the wines AM! Cheers and we so appreciate all your wonderful support! [thankyou.gif]

Order in for a Fairlane.

Picked up the Fairlane, but what about the mid 1960’s Valiant that I learned to drive on? Not sporty enough for you? [snort.gif]

Shipping to France?

In for the Firebird and looking forward to trying out the pinot from last year’s giveaway.

Ordered a Test Drive - thanks for setting up an offer for those of us who have not tasted your wines!

In for a Firebird and a new membership…Was sorely tempted last year and simply could not resist this one!

Fabulous Mark!! thanks so much! [drinkers.gif]

Is shipping extra?

Thank you Matt! Cheeres! [drinks.gif]