LIQUID FARM: Mineral Driven Chardonnay & Rosé AND...Pinot?

Thanks for the Fairlane Mike! And, no way! That Valiant was a sweet ride! [good.gif]

Thanks Freelon!! Honored to get the wines in your glass to check out! please let us know what you think! CIN! [cheers.gif]

Thank you Rob! Thrilled to have you in the family and we’re excited to get this Firebird headed your way soon! Have a great night! champagne.gif

WOOT! Thanks Pete! we are stoked to get you the 'Bird to ya along with your winning bottle of PN from last year! Cheers! champagne.gif

Shipping is not included but, we’re happy to get you a quote on whatever pack your interested in [cheers.gif]

In for a Nova! I don’t need any more addictions, but pink crack…

WOOT! She’s a worthy addiction and clocking at 11.8% or so, you can hog the bottle if you want champagne.gif

In for a Nova. I can’t wait to try the Chardonnays.

Nikki, any chance we can hold and combine with our spring order?

Thanks Nikki for creating a two-pack for those new to LF. In for a “Test Drive.” Can’t wait to try these.

It’s Nova time! In for a pack. One of my favorite buys every year. Not sure why I’m not a member yet.

Grazie mile Tom! Very very excited to get the wines in your glass to check out! Please let us know what you think [drinkers.gif]

We can def hook that up Andrew :slight_smile: email michelle@liquidfarm.com with the request and we will get it handled in house. Thanks so very much for all of your amazing support!!! have a great rest of the evening! champagne.gif

Thanks to you for ordering! we are equally as stoked to get the wines in your glass. please give us your feedback once you’ve cracked into them! all our best! [berserker.gif]

Well, we are here to welcome ya with open arms when you’re ready Tom! In the meantime, we greatly appreciate your BD love and are honored to know you’re enjoying the wines! [drinkers.gif]

Nikki,

I’m in for a Fairlane if it’s not too late

Chevelle order in!

Taking another Fairlane off the lot.
[cheers.gif]

Ordered the Corvette and added the rose magnum!
-Ami

Suped up Chevelle order in!