Marcassin Pinot Noir 2012 release

Still nothing received!

Why you people put up with this abuse for over-hyped wine is beyond me…

TTT

One of the “people” here. I will be buying my allocation. Good wine that almost always impresses me. Old school way of doing things but it’s fun to have it like that!!

Letter just arrived!

Mailer arrived in PA today.

In FL :slight_smile:

Maryland after not buying for 5-6 years. I guess the secondary market is not what it used to be. We usually sent ours to auction to cover kids’ tuition.

Letter arrived!

St. Louis.

Long time list member and still haven’t received my letter. In SoCal. Has everyone received theirs at this point?

I moved recently and having mailed forwarded so I guess it’s possible that it’s being rerouted but figured I’d have it by now.

I received mine on Thursday or so. I would call, they are very responsive to list members.

I signed up for the list over 20 years ago. Still waiting for an offer

Nashville on Thursday.

Eric, I got mine on Thursday - allocation grew from 4 btls of 2011 to 12 btls of 2012. I ordered six.

2 week check clearing - that is a new record.

No kidding! I missed this over the weekend, but wouldn’t have believed it had I seen it…

Yup, mine was cashed Monday. But, they still have the '13, '14, and '15 wines to distribute still.

Sign up again and you might get one next year, most likely they lost your fax :slight_smile:

I signed up less than 20 years ago and got an offer.
You can sign up online these days. I suggest you do that.

I signed up online years ago as well. Still no offer. Left phone messages (which were never returned). I originally signed up sometime in the 90’s

I was surprised to get an offer in the mail this week.