Maybach morning

Took my 4 750 cabs. Wish they offered ground shipping. These cost $12 each to ship.

I’m 81 points on this post.

[rofl.gif] Thanks for the early morning laugh…especially after forking out for this offering.

I had the mag in my cart until I saw the shipping for it alone was $65, so I passed and took my 750s only.

I checked my allocation at 9am and had a mag. Just went back to order (15 minutes later) and the mag was gone. That was quick.

I wasn’t offered the mag [cry.gif] but ordered 4 Cab and 3 Chard.

Mags are apparently already gone. I was offered one, then had to restart. When I restarted the mag was gone from my offer.

Took four 750’s of Cab and two Chard bottles. Picking up the wine in Napa cost $8 this time around.

Now back to colonoscopies and chest tube removals.

The glamor of it all!

I also missed the mags, but picked up my 4+3. Also definitely picking up in American Canyon for $8. Saves me $48, and that’s just for ground shipping! Ouch.

4 x .750s for me.

mags and 750 cabs are now waitlist, only items left are the Chards. wow that was a fast 34 minutes.

I picked up my 3 750s of the Cab, but passed on the mag due to the premium.

The Chards are still sitting there staring at me. I realize these are from the same vineyard as Rivers Marie, but can anyone offer more insight, i.e., are they different from RM and are they worth the premium at $78/bottle plus shipping? Price seems high when the RM is priced much lower.

The pickup charge of $8 is the highest I have seen. Scarecrow is $5, Schrader is $7.50.

Never understood the pickup charge but its still cheaper than shipping. Plus its right down the street from benchmark and winebid so multiple pickups are a breeze.

Wow indeed.

It’s because the fulfillment house does charge Maybach for the service of packaging, staging, and handing you your order.

Now whether that charge (or even shipping) should be included in a $125 wine, that would be another discussion.

[evidently, this was a premature wow indeed comment…]

Two bottles available for $250 each…get them before they are gone [stirthepothal.gif]

My allocation of 4 750’s is still available on the site, so they haven’t sold through… yet.

Just picked up my 4.