Maybach on Deck

In for three 750’s and three 375’s of Materium

Went to buy 3 Amoenus, but the $18 per bottle shipping fee made that a no-go.

“In like Flynn” ! [cheers.gif]

I didn’t play around with too many different quantities (such as 3 bottles), but a case to TX was $68, or $5.67 a bottle. In my experience, that’s an excellent price for 2-day air; I often see charges of $8, $10, or even more per bottle from other wineries.

3 750’s shipped to just north of Manhattan was $35. Wonder where they come up with $54?

I wish I knew.

Glad to receive this offer. Grabbed a couple Amoenus and a Materium. Jan/Feb is always tough on the wine budget. Saving pennies for Realm on Feb 5.

Wish list granted.

Wish list already? Impressive

Full wish list granted. I am gonna be swimming in Maybach, yay yuh!

Looks like I finally made the list. Budgets getting tight so only grabbed three materium. Left everything else on the table including a Mag.

Just received a first time offer as well. Does anyone have advice on choosing between Materium and Amoenis? Thanks!

Don’t choose yet. Get both, try them sometime over the next year, and if you prefer one over the other, order accordingly next year. I order equal amounts of 750s each year, although I also order 375s and in past years, mags of Materium. I think both are great CA cabs, and find the Materium a little more exuberant while the Amoenus (at the same age) is a little more restrained.

How long does it typically take to get off the wait list? I think I’ve been on about two years. Thanks!

I signed up January 2017 and got moved to the list this year.

Thank you. I believe I was about two months after you. Enjoy.

Will they drop me if I don’t buy? I got my first offering as well and just can’t justify buying. I joined really for trading purposes.

IMO, I think Maybach is one of the producers that definitely worth buying. You should consider grabbing a few bottles to lay down if you can, plus they increase in value!

Then shouldn’t you buy some.

Tempted to go back and grab the 375s