MEOW 2022 (formerly WineFest V)--Cellar Depressurization, Toronto--New Date, JUNE 11, 2022

Count us in if your borders are open by then. [smileyvault-ban.gif]

Mike - I hope to make the list for the event. Sounds like much fun.
I will say that the request that folks not bring wine will be difficult to resist.
How about Vermont Maple Syrup? Will that be welcomed?

Love the rebranding, and looking forward [cheers.gif]

LOL Thomas. Our own maple syrup is good enough :slight_smile: I’ll add you to the wait list for sure, but am pretty confident that there will be room.

Wines are allowed for the planned-for follow-up Sunday brunch.

Can we have a reservation? Do we already have one?

I hope to be able to make this as well, schedule permitting . . .

You and Rebecca are in the no-need-to-reserve category, Jay. Same with you and Jill, Larry. Hoping you can all come up.

I can’t even go with my family to visit the rest of my Toronto family! It’s completely obnoxious.
I’m hoping the gets scheduled at a time we can make it to T.O. Basically that means during a school break for my older kid :slight_smile:
And I’d love the irony of having to travel so far to see Larry!

Kris & I will definitely aim to be there!

OK everyone. I’ve updated the kickoff page. We are locking in for another attempt at this, for June 11, 2022. See other (including updated) details in post 1

I thought we had a spot, but please add us to the wait list.

You do both have a spot–the list and waitlist is for those who aren’t on “email terms” with me (i.e. those I’ve not met before or not met multiple times, etc.). Regardless, I have a feeling that whoever wants to come, I will be able to accommodate. I will have a better idea of attendance in the late spring, I’d imagine.

I changed the OP title to make it clear of the date, and I’m still pending on it, hard to plan this far ahead of time!

1 Like

OK, thanks Todd. I don’t really know why you were on the list—we have shared time more than enough times [grin.gif]. If you and Jen can come, you’re in and would love to have you!

That’s just a couple days after my kid’s last day of school. A trip back home to see the grandparents may be in order for that week…

OK all, bringing this back up on the radar as we’re less than 3 months away. Anyone who was on the wait list is now included, if they still want. Please update me if you aren’t now able to come.

Mike

Wow, this makes me want to reschedule the (semi-)annual trip to Toronto to June this year from August. If we came up in June it would be exactly during this window. And I’d be staying either Bathurst/Eglinton or Bathurst/401.

Would love to have you of course, Adam. Bathurst/401 is about 10 minutes from my place by car.

Looks like an amazing time. I sent you an email.

And would be pleased to have you join, John—please PM me your email address. Thanks for pointing out to me, obliquely, that I should change the title of the thread (which I have now done) to include Toronto as the location!

Mike