Microlot Coffees--An African Adventure--

As noted above, your site doesn’t play nice with Mozilla Firefox. You can see, but not click on the cart. Switching to Chrome eliminated that issue.

we use squarespace. So tech ahead yet so far behind. I have some other issues with their website as well but that is for another time… :slight_smile:

Coffee bump. Don’t miss out, because starting the day without coffee is like walking to work.
Takes a long time and your not going to feel better when you get there. Just sweaty. [swearing.gif]

In again this year. Thanks.

Cool offering! I’m in.

I’m in. Looking forward to this. Been OD’ing on Colombian lately. African will be nice change of pace. Thanks for the offer.

I went for the microlots and added some extras. Hard to pass on Costa Rica.

Thanks for offering again, Barney…I mean, Eric. [cheers.gif]

These blends look fantastic. In for one order

Order in!

thanks to all who have ordered–we have a few “sets” still available so don’t wait too long if you think you want some.

We were a bit over whelmed with all of the orders (almost 2x the 2020 BD sales) so our plan is to ship to the coasts first (Monday) and then work our way to the center. That way we hope that everyone will have their coffee on Thursday or Friday. We’ll keep you updated as needed.

Thanks and enjoy the coffees

Eric

There is 1 left!

eric- it says one left but tried purchasing and at the end it says not available. please let me know if any left.

Not anymore, enabler!!

I added a few more so jump on them while they are available. We only have 10 sets left with my new update.

Thanks

Eric

Thanks. All set.

Every year this is my favorite thing offered.

Hi Eric…I placed 2 separate orders. Please ship both together. I’m stoked to try these.

Really looking forward to getting this.

Question: I French press and have a specific temperature between 192° and 197° that I typically use for coffee. I use a conical grinder and a very coarse grind.

What do you recommend for the coffee recipe for grams of ground coffee to grams of water ratio?

Hi Eric,

Do you (or others) have any storage tips to share for the beans?

TIA!

I freeze my beans if I don’t use them within a month or so.

1 Like