Monopole .vs Grand Cru Differences on BDay

Of course you did - you are 2020’s BerserkerDay Champion - I know you know how this works.

Oh, I’m a pro. Screenshoted the preview offers I’m interested in to review late at night when no longer available.

What MC offers were there?

Totally snoozed on that one. won’t happen again

Guess it’s a big secret.

Apparently lol

1 Like

That one bonus bottle alone was worth 1.5x the Monopole Cru donation.

While some dumbass (that would be me) didn’t know the forum disappears. Popped open a bottle of wine, sat down, just to see they were all gone :slight_smile:

Got home this evening from a very busy day, to see a bunch of places where people quoted me in replies to threads, but the threads don’t exist anymore so I can’t even read them.

There’s probably some good reason for making those forums disappear (rather than just be locked), but I don’t know what it is.

pepsi [wink.gif]

1 Like

Was looking for the Walter Scott vertical yesterday but I’m guessing it was a Monopole - only offer…

I did the same (sort of). Planned my purchases from the preview forum in a Word doc yesterday and today the links go to non existent pages. The offers aren’t in the BD page. I don’t know if they’re gone or are going to appear sometime today.

Didn’t go for the upgrade this year with the hopes that I could see what sort of offers were there before making the decision. It would be helpful for some of us that were on the fence to get a glimpse. Just a thought.

It was in the early offers for just us mere Grand Cru and imagine it will come back today. Don’t think it sold out.

Sorry I should have been more specific. I was referring to the full vertical, not just the 3 vintages offered in the GCC preview day.

Nothing to see here. Nothing happened for Monopoles that isn’t happening today to everyone, money leaving our wallets rapidly and in excess. [cheers.gif]

Me too. Disappointed that I’m not seeing it today. Someone responded that GCC could purchase yesterday but I thought it was only the Monopoles that could. Oh well :frowning:

I bought that.

Look, Todd spends hundreds of hours working on BerserkerDay and receives no compensation, no percentage revenue, no nothing. Dude bends over backwards working with vendors, babysitting postings, working logistics, vetting new vendors, etc. And most of us active members, or even frequent lurkers, spend a ton of time on this website every year. And it’s free. Unless you chip a few bucks. I know the entertainment and information I get from this site is so easily worth a Monopole Cru membership it’s an absolute no brainer. Then you also get great deals from time to time, BerserkerDay and otherwise.

If you’re in for a penny, get in for a pound. It’s worth it and it’s cheap as shit anyway.

5 Likes