Most useless tasting note I've ever seen...

The only thing that would have taken this incredible note to the next level is if they added who they drank it with > :wink:

Beat me to it Rich!
[soap.gif]
Good thing I read all the comments to give you full credit for the comment!

1 Like

Wines - CellarTracker> ? ā€¦ 58ccf18f47

1,200 notes, wow! I have some time to kill so I will go through them to see if any wine has any descriptors.

1 Like

Guessing its the food accompaniment. [head-bang.gif]

Man, that guy went to a lot of work writing >1k ā€˜meal notesā€™ just to troll us WineBerserkers.

The meal notes only started after Thanksgiving this year. I wonder what happened at Thanksgivingā€¦

Apparently a life-altering meal

Swiss Chardonnayā€¦

Iā€™ve been guilty of this in CT before. Itā€™s not intended as a TN, just as a reminder that a bottle was corked (to help spot any trendsā€¦if I have 30% of a particular bottle turning out corked, etc.)

2 Likes

But itā€™s less expensive than Oregon Chardonnay!!!

1 Like

Evolution of their tasting notes. They started out with just scores.

Maybe he is onto something. MealTracker [snort.gif] [snort.gif] [snort.gif]

Apparently life altering meals are only worth 91pts. Who knew? [snort.gif]

That looks like a tasting note Iā€™ve made before. I was lying on the couch, the guests had left, I couldnā€™t remember if it was the 4th or 5th bottle of the night, and the room wouldnā€™t stop spinning.

Not sure if it was around here or at a previous BB, but I believe that was previously named ā€˜helicopteringā€™ [wow.gif] Miran wasnā€™t it?

That looks like a tasting note Iā€™ve made before. I was lying on the couch, the guests had left, I couldnā€™t remember if it was the 4th or 5th bottle of the night, and the room wouldnā€™t stop spinning.

Spelling is too correct for that. Maybe this guy is a famous food blogger.

1 Like

They were going to upgrade to monopole until Todd outed them, own goal.

Baby steps. In another year or two surely heā€™ll actually say something about a wine.

I am glad everyone got a good laugh.

Regular reminder - please just use the report function on CellarTracker so we can fix these.

And, despite everyoneā€™s snark, these notes were not intended to be public. The user had a long history of doing them privately using Cork.Z and when they switched over to our app, they didnā€™t realize the fields were slightly different.

5 Likes

Eric youā€™re taking this avatar thing too far.

Cougar Crack aka Rombauer

I disagree, because it helps understand the percentage of flawed bottles for a given wine. Yes, itā€™s not very helpful if that person hasnā€™t also checked ā€œflawedā€, but there are a lot of wines (especially from the 80s or before, definitely less so for recent releases) where corked-rates are through the roof and Iā€™d like to know about that.

4 Likes