Myriad 2018 Portfolio Cabernet Release

I just bought a few Napa Valley Cabs, a Three Twins and a GIII Empyrean. Between this and Carter, I think I’ll have some great great 2018 Cabs!

I mistakenly bought off the save-the-date email. [pwn.gif]

I think you’ll be pretty happy with those.

Napa, Peterson and Three Twins for me!

I’m not able to get out to Napa this summer, but I’ve appreciated the early tasting notes on Cellar Tracker.

I ordered the following:

2 Myriad Beckstoffer Georges III
2 Myriad Round Pond
3 Myriad Peterson
3 Myriad Steltzner

Can’t wait!

In for a case:
4 Napa Valley
2 Round Pond
2 Peterson Family
2 Three Twin
2 Steltzner

So I am not seeing any round pond, Peterson, Three Twins & Steltzner. But I am seeing Beckstoffer Georges. Any clarification would be helpful.

2018 Myriad CS
2018 Myriad Beckstoffer Georges III Empyrean CS
2018 Myriad Beckstoffer Georges III CS

That’s not the portfolio release, It’s the GIII release. Email Leah info at myriadcellars dot com

Thanks. Have emailed Leah.

Also any view on buying GIII Empyrean and GIII. I have the option of buying upto 3 of each. Surprised that they are still available.

Big yields in ‘18. I normally buy at least 1 of everything so I’m not necessarily the right person to ask. But if it was me I’d buy them both. [snort.gif]

"Dear Matthew

You get first dibs! Your 2018 Myriad Cellars Portfolio Cabernet LOYAL BUYERS Release is Now Open. Loyal Buyers receive this offer one week early. Your offer features the following wines and all wines are offered on a first-come/ first-served basis, while supplies last."

First dibs heh? lol.

Does the T stand for troll?

Three Twins sold out

looks like all the single vineyard cabs are gone

But they never sell out, it’s all a game. I read it here! newhere

[rofl.gif]

Now who’s the troll? Talk about sensitive. I posted one time about how the email was disingenuous and then a second time when I got the email that I was first in line to purchase which was clearly not true (only doing that cause of your ridiculous reaction to my first posting). The wines sold out days after TIER 2 opened which I guess is probably TIER 5. There was no rush, no urgency. But I’m very happy you got your wine, everyone got their wine. I purchased Myriad for the first time in 2020 in two of their offerings. Besides you getting all bent out of shape over me questioning the email, it appears I’ve been blocked from purchasing now as my offer is empty, which is hilarious to me. What exactly did I do? Question the wording of an email on a message board? The horror!

Own it dude.
Enjoy your one vintage!
[cheers.gif]

Much cheaper than release on the '17 2017 Myriad Cellars Red Wine, Cabernet Sauvignon | WineBid

All in price for me is $144+shipping at the $115 auction price. I think some of that price is reflective of the 2017 vintage, with that said, I haven’t been disappointed with a 2017 Mike Smith wine, yet. Perhaps side by side a 2016, the 2017s may show a little less concentration, and overall structure, but on their own, all good wines (especially the Carter Fortuna, and OG). It’s tempting to bid on some 2017s, but went pretty large for the 2018s!