Myriad - Save the Date

In for a case of Napa cab.

You guys must be on the super loyal list. I’ve bought before but can’t get in until the 6th.

Definitely buying. Love the idea of a mixed case with free shipping . . . Leah, if you’re reading? (lol)

tasted some of these end of june. generally I am a 3T whore, but actually really loved the regular G3 and bought these to go with my elysians.
generally i find the 3T to be that blue/black fruit I prefer but the G3 really had a little more weight than usual and tannin structure was sound.
but yea the take home is you really can’t mess this up unless you aren’t buying any.

In for a few !

1ea SVD plus a couple Napas.

I thought about buying a few svds, but shipping was too high for my comfort zone.

I get free shipping. Sucks to be you! [wink.gif]

Does indeed.

Is there a big wait list for Myriad? I just signed up so I figured I’d miss the '17’s, but am hopeful for the '18’s when they come around.

Only the alist got an offer today. Be patient.

Assuming they’re available I’ll probably go for a 6-pack of Napa, Three Twins and Steltzner. Have not tried the Steltzner yet but have a '16.

I signed up last year and received the wait list offer, the SVD cabs were already gone but there was some NV and one of the Syrah’s available.

Tasted with Mike and Leah yesterday. Screw the shipping costs. Had to buy some more Napa, plus Three Twins, and Steltzner.
Wines are exceptional!!

Awesome, appreciate the report - even though my wallet’s still yelling at me, makes me feel better about buying a couple of each.

You’re in town?

Short trip with other folks.

In for (3) Three Twins and (1) Steltzner. Haven’t purchased many 2017’s so excited for this one!

Another one crosses the $100 line (Three Twins). I bit this time, but I’m going to have to either limit myself to the Napa or find a replacement (probably the same for R-M Calistoga too) next time around. Sad times for an old wino. [cry.gif]

Took a nine pack.
4 estate
2 round pond
2 three twins
1 steltzner