Myriad - Save the Date

grouphug

6 Napa 2 of the other 3

Anyone pass on this? I get Georges III Vineyard and Dr. Crane Vineyard ‘Elysian’ every year–but for some reason not their base bottling. Should I get the '17 base or wait for the '18–which is supposed to be a near perfect vintage?

2 each of the NV, Steltz, and Three Twins. Trying to keep my costs reasonable for other projects at home.

@Josh, I purchased earlier for the GIII and Dr. Crane release as well. From my perspective, I didn’t skip because I have last years offering and want to keep the vertical going. I also like vintage variation and while I expect the 18s will be across the board better, it does not mean the 17s will be bad. You might end up getting different nuanced flavors in 17 you might not experience in 18, so if funds allow, why not buy a little so you don’t feel like you missed out later on.

Tasted with Budman and the three twins is very very good. The napa and steltzner were great as well, but with limited space I only went with the 3 twins. Don’t miss out!

Three Twins has been my favorite of Mike’s sub-$100 cabs - across all the wines he makes, not just Myriad - pretty much since the first vintage (2008). While I’m sad to see it nudging up against the $100 threshold, it’s definitely worth the price.

For those who have posted glowing impressions of the Napa Valley, Three Twins, and Steltzner, I’m wondering if you didn’t find the Round Pond to be on the same level or if you didn’t have an opportunity to sample it?

Thanks,
Andy

In for:
1x Round Pond
2x Three Twins
2x Steltzner

What’s the price of shipping for a 3 or 6 pack?

$32 & $46 + sales tax that’s east coast.

You’re being ripped off! the Three Twins i see is $95. :wink:

Didn’t taste the round pond while there.

Thanks, Anthony.

i passed on these this year. I have plenty of wine so going much lighter on most of 2017 (mike and others). do love mike’s wines

Did anyone get a wish list request granted?

I passed as well. A combination of storage and trying to re-balance the cellar.