Myriad Virtual Zoom Tasting with Mike Smith--Friday, April 24th @ 5PM PT / 8PM ET

Incredible Frank. I’m good for either day.

Friday is best for me

I am in for either date! Hopefully Leah will join too!

Will do either day.

Was supopsed to be there about 3 weeks ago until all this nonsense required the wineries shut down.

Friday looks to be the winner. I’ll leave this up another 24 hours or so and then we will set the day and generate the Zoom link.

Thanks for adding your poll vote.

Ok, so we have just shy of 50 votes, with 2/3rds of them being for Friday so that will be the day this week for the event.

I will update post #1 with the instructions on how to participate.

Thank you everyone for supporting our Zoom efforts to feature cool people, and to find ways for us all to come together.

2012 Sugarloaf or Las Madres? Both 100% whole cluster. Decisions, decisions.

I tasted with Mike in Napa about 8 or so years ago. Shared wine in NY during a SOHO tasting event, and drank with Mike and Leah at North Square at a Mike Pobega event. I’m looking forward to seeing them again.

Tough call, the ‘12 Quivet Las Madres last year was stellar. I’ve had both and they both speak to place.

In a warm up, we had the 2012 quivet las piedras cab tonight. :+1: Probably open some myriad on Friday.

Current offering is live

Thank you for all the PMs, everyone. We have good support thus far, with 25 people now asking to join. Thanks for supporting the event, for these Zoom sessions.

Again PM me if you want to be a part of the event this Friday.

We are going to open a 2016 Myriad Three Twins cabernet and have a 2016 Scarlett McGaw Vineyard Cabernet as an extra.

Looks like a Semillon is in my future .

2017 Three Twins Cab for me. A thank you to Leah for sending me the care package so I can immerse myself with all of you on Friday in the moment.

By the way, you all hammered me with PMs in the past few hours. Well done. We’ve got to be getting close to 40 people now.

Keep PMing me if you want to join this Friday.

I am in! Hopefully, with volume working! grouphug

Cheers!
Marshall

Marshall, you are a LEGEND now after Rhys. Whatever you want, you got it! [worship.gif] [worship.gif] [worship.gif] [worship.gif] [worship.gif]

Hi Frank,
Just sent a PM. Looking forward to joining Friday.

I can tell you that I first met Mike and Leah at Nicholson Ranch when we were tasting the 2006 Myriad vintage. Along with Kelly Peterson and Ray Holmes you will not meet nicer, more genuine people in the wine industry. At times like these we support those quality vintners.

See you Friday.

Heat hear!