Myriad Virtual Zoom Tasting with Mike Smith--Friday, April 24th @ 5PM PT / 8PM ET

Will try to make this.

I had the '12 Myriad Las Madres two weeks ago. It was excellent.

Any chance this will be recorded like the Rivers-Marie? I have a prior Zoom engagement set up by the wife but would love to watch Mike discuss Myriad especially w/the 2018 releases today.

I’ll remind Todd to hit record before the event starts.

I’m in! Been a couple years since we visited with Mike and Leah so I am looking forward to it!

I still need to check the cellar to see what I can open for Friday… [cheers.gif]

Planning on opening a 2012 Three Twins cab for this.

Planning to join. I might pull an Ancillary Chard or a Carter cab…

I’m bringing an '11 Las Madres.

Had the 2013 “Elysian” a few months back. Now I understand why Parker gave some wines 100+

Well, as you noticed, I did MUCH better the next night! grouphug Anyhow, I am in with a Quivet 2006 Kenefick Ranch. Right now, it is the only Mike bottle that we have at home.

Cheers!
Marshall champagne.gif

planning to join

Jeff, thank you. We appreciate the interest everyone is taking in the event.

Since we have flipped to Page 2 of this thread now, a reminder to everyone. If you want to join the live event, you need to follow the short instructions I placed into Post #1. This is how you get access to the event.

I continue to receive PMs…everyone should have a PM reply from by now, all caught up.

Hello Everyone, Mike and I are looking forward to the Zoom party on Friday. Please let us know if there are any special vineyards or wines you’d like to know about, anything we can go into depth on or questions mike can give some thought into…See you Friday at 5pm! _ Leah and Mike Smith

Hi Leah,

You and Mike may get asked this a lot, but I would curious as to how the Myriad winemaking compares to the Quivet (and possibly some of Mike’s other projects like Becklyn).

Just sent a PM to Frank, looking forward to joining on Friday evening.

Cheers,

Paul

My son was born in 2011, so I’ve been pulling together bottles that my wife and I drink on his birthday. 2011 was a tough vintage in Napa; what’s your favorite Myriad wine from that vintage? I recently picked a Myriad Dr. Crane but always looking to add more.

Thanks Leah! Looking forward to the event Friday.
KB

Hi Leah,

I’d love to hear an update on the vineyard you guys bought a year or two ago. How’s that coming along and what’s the likelihood of seeing a Myriad wine produced from there in the next couple years?

Best,
Andy

+1 here. I would like to hear how it’s coming along and a glimpse into its future.

+1

Really looking forward to this!

+1 on this. Would include other wines like Carter, Scarlett, Ancillary and Envy as well