Navarro Vineyards, Anderson Valley - a long history of quality and value

In for my mystery pack.

In for a case!

Orland is so close!

Thanks for the great offers!

I love a mystery! In for 6!

In for the sampler and the rest of the case is Gewurz.

In for the sampler. We have never tried their wines before so looking forward to receiving the sampler.

Was hoping to get up to Anderson Valley to check out Navarro on my last trip out west last month, but sadly never made it! So this mystery six pack is the PERFECT way to try these wines from afar!! Thank you!!

For a second there I read “rim”. [shock.gif]

In on some Navarro. Need something to drink to toast my successful coup d’Todd!

Whoa! Cant keep up with all the responses so let’s go with an umbrella “thank you all!”. This is amazing

In for the sampler plus 6 Gewurz to round out the case! Thanks, Dan! I can’t wait to try them! [cheers.gif]

In for the mystery sampler! Liked some NAvarro in the past, and had a great visit there, so I’m excited to get more juice!

Im in for one! Dan can I do pick up at the winery? No option for that on the web site?

Cool offer, I’m in! Stupid not buy this one!

Cheers,
Bill

I forgot how much I like Navarro Gewurz! Need some…no time to buy…Dan, save me some!

Sheila, you see my post from earlier (on the Master thread and Facebook)? I’m wearing THE SHIRT!

Hi Joe, this one is technically a shipping only offer but we’ll make an exception for anybody that sells us grapes! I’m on the road today, let’s talk when I’m back in town on Monday, but of course anything you want is set aside, brother

dang guys with this kind of action we’ll have to rip out some pinot and put in more gewurz! Thanks Todd, got your back

I can see you are a BerserkerDay Rookie - you didn’t know what to expect [berserker.gif]

this is a no brainer…in for six!

Berserkers = gewurzers. Got it!

Will you hold till it’s a bit warmer?

John, thank you for asking as I should have mentioned in my post - all orders to inclement weather destinations are INDEFINITELY BEING HELD until the weather warms up, most likely until the spring