Navarro Vineyards, Anderson Valley - a long history of quality and value

Yes! Done. Thanks Dan.

[thankyou.gif]

Jason

Thanks Jason! Much appreciated

Order in for my first ever BD purchase. In for 1 mystery plus 6 extra for the $0.01 shipping. I’m excited to try these. This purchase is an effort to branch out into trying more whites, until now I’ve been heavy on reds and its high time I try more whites.

Thanks for taking the plunge Scott! I hope you like them. Let me know what you think when you try them. Cheers!

Thanks, Dan. I will let you know when I get around to trying them!

many of the wines sold out.

in for a mystery pak Love their Gewurz!

Thanks everybody! The orders are coming in faster than our sales system can process them. If you’re having trouble on the site, or aren’t seeing some wines you’re interested in (sold out) email me at danr@mail.navarrowine.com and we’ll see what we can do. Just give me some time to get back to you! Cheers!

No worries either way still a great deal with or with out shipping charges.

Grabbed a case — and I got some plain grape juice!

Dan, I placed my order early this morning while drinking my coffee. I emailed you about the LH Gevürz. Check your inbox.

For you Berserkers out there who want to thrill your young ones with juice…this is good stuff.

Bought a mystery pack and added in a bunch of whites to make a case. Even a sweet riesling!

Scott

Thanks for the inquiries and all the incredibly gracious comments everybody! Just please be patient with my response times…as I just told Todd the order load has overwhelmed the ability of our inventory system to keep up with it…cheers all!

I’m in for the mystery pack, how can you not?

Love Navarro, and like the idea of a mystery box. I’m sure it will all be good stuff, and the surprise aspect is intriguing. Kind of like one of those things from Garagiste, but here we’re dealing with honest, respectable human beings instead.

Thanks Nate, that’s really kind of you to say

Always great to support good people and good wine!

Wait they’re honest and respectable?!? I might have to cancel my order… I prefer dealing with scoundrels

Grabbed a mystery and some Gewurztraminers…
Stoked!