Navarro Vineyards, Anderson Valley - a long history of quality and value

At this point, I know I’m a broken record, but once again thank you so much to the wine berserkers community. It’s an honor to share the wines with old friends of Navarro and introduce the labors of our love to the new. I know I speak for Joe, Casey, Paul, Stephanie, and the rest of the Anderson valley wine community when I say: the next time your travels take you to our beautiful stretch of rolling hills and redwood forests, please drop us a line. We’ll show you a good time. And once again - cheers!

Now that BD has ended, can you tell us/me what to expect? Or are all the boxes different. I’d like to enter my bottles into CT.

Hahaha. Can’t wait a few weeks until you actually get them huh?

It’s going to cause a disturbance in the force.

Dan, just want to say I am a huge fan and have been for 16 years. You guys consistently turn out wine that is among the very best bangs for the buck in all of California (really the whole US).

Sorry Dan it’s going to take weeks just to sort out the orders and pack them! My guess is roughly half the packs will be quite similar and the other half completely random. Some will be picked at random for a “super pack”…enjoy!

Thanks a ton Brad! On behalf of the Navarro family - that is unbelievably gratifying to hear. Cheers!

I am into the surprise aspect, and know we’ll dig the extra six bottles I added.

+1

Thanks Glenn. I’ll make yours quite diggable you have my word!

I have complete confidence. I put a 07 Méthode à l’Ancienne in the drink soon rack last night!

Definitely a no-risk proposition. Hope to get something I haven’t had before like a cab or PS but even the entry-level blends would be great deals at the price.

That was fast… mine arrived today in Norcal… Totally stoked… Lots of goodness in my mystery pack.

Sean

Thanks for taking the time to post this, Sean, that’s very considerate and it’s greatly appreciated. I’m glad you enjoyed the contents of your mystery pack!

Hi Dan,

No thank you. Its going to be hard to let these rest a week before breaking into them. quick question?

is the Riesling dry?

Sean

Sean, while it’s not “bone dry” from a residual sugar perspective (6.5 g/L), it certainly drinks quite dry (8 g/L TA). So, yes, it’s a dry Riesling. Enjoy!

Delivery in here in LA today, thank you Dan for the great offer and quick ship! Definitely looking forward to trying these out.

Got mine in SoCal today also. Nobody spilling the beans on what’s in their boxes?
I got a good selection - total retail value = $131.
Very much looking forward to reacquainting myself with Navarro! We still have some (old) verjus in the freezer for cooking from our visit a few years ago.

Thanks for taking the time to post, guys. About half the boxes are very similar/same, about half are random. All are delicious! Enjoy

Mine is en route, don’t spill the beans please!