New Ceritas Offer Coming May 1

Indeed, but every other winery I buy from does not require me to do this.

I opened a 2011 Costalina last night which was lovely. Between that bottle and the notes here from those who tasted the 2012 Costalina, I decided to go in for a 3 pack of that and also the Heintz. I passed on the Porter Bass Pinot Noir since I don’t need another backward Pinot that needs years to come around. I have plenty of Rhys in my cellar for that.

True. I just ordered 3 of the Heintz and 3 of the Costalina, then sent followup email to change quantity to 4 and 2, confirmed 5 minutes later. But no doubt, it would be better to save that last step.

The winery is very flexible in terms of the allocations. Just call or email.

love the wines and the people, I have d/Cd a number of Pinot producers Ca and Or

and will concentrate now on favorites. Ceritas is a favorite.
I tasted thru the 2011 lineup plus barrel samples of some 12’s.
my notes said BUY. If you liked the 2011 CoastIlina ,you will love the 2012.

Looking forward to the big boys on the next release. Just my thoughts.

I took 6 of the chards and 3 each of the pinots. I haven’t even tried any of my 2011s yet…just buying in the faith of the board!

You won’t be disappointed. I’ve made multiple versions of a keep/cut-back/drop list of producers to implement for the Fall release season, and Ceritas ends up at the top of the keep category every time.

I bought a couple of the chards from a friends allocation. Looking forward to trying them.

Easy decision to take 6 of each wine, loved em when I tasted em at the pickup party last month.

I know I say this to myself with all the offers I get that “my wine budget is blown” but in for 3 of the Coastalina.
Next of Kyn I think this month and I am free till R-M Cabs are offered.

I hear that…did exactly the same thing for exactly the same reason.