NY "Not The La Paulee Dinner" Dinner 3/4/20 - Please give final confirms, must finalize table design.

Very sorry. May it rest in peace.

I’d like to join the CA Cab table.

Count me in possibly, TBD on side of the table.

I’d like to be a part of this.

Still deciding what side of the table. My GC burgs are on the younger side (and mostly white). I’ll probably end up on the Napa cab side but we’ll see. Busy week!

Thanks Jay!

Wow, happy to see that Burg seems to be dominating this tasting, not that I don’t still love my Cabs !.If you do only one table and it ends up being 75 % Burgs it would be wise to cap the event at 10 folks {or maybe 12} otherwise the pours will be tiny, but your event, your rules. I will bring a very good Champagne as every offline needs on and I have a bunch of stuff in my cellar that I have never tasted.

Jay, please put me down as tentative pending my travel schedule. Would be on the Cab side.

Please add me Jay. I’d love to hang out again!

Oh, yes, I’d prefer to be on the burg side. Sign me up to bring a good champagne as well.

I don’t completely understand the format. The ‘sides’ can’t share? Even with large groups bottles are never completely demolished. A little back and forth would be fun too!

Kindly put me down with a +1. I’m happy to sit on either side!

Please put me down for 1 seat on the burg side. I can bring a 95 or 96 white gc.

I’ll join. I’m good for either side.

Everybody wants to go to this supper! Jay must be the celebrity Berserker of NYC.

How many people will actually show up though…

Jay, so confirming for the Burg table too.

Really???

No, the China trip was cancelled a few weeks ago, before this story even had a lot of traction in the Western press, BUT if you think a mere virus would cause a cancellation, how about this. I was going to China with my family to meet my daughter in law’s parents. They live in a city about 250 miles from Wuhan. So far no big deal. What is the worst thing you could possible own ONLY 250 miles south of Wuhan? A hospital. That’s the family business. So everyone with the virus in the area will converge on their hospital, which I believe is practically across the street from their house. Going to the middle of a war zone for vacation is not my idea of fun.

Maybe if you showed up yourself, you would know.

Sorry Jay, won’t arrive until the 5th. Please post pictures!

Wait, you’re visiting NYC? Any free evenings for an offline?

Oh well. You keep making these bad choices, like staying in Puerto Rico to tend to your sick father instead of travelling to New York for my Berserkerfest. Maybe I will live stream the event so people can be jealous.

Admittedly, the thought of being able to heckle you in person is appealing. [berserker.gif] [pillow-fight.gif]

Where is that ignore button? O yea. Here it is. The interesting thing about heckling is that you can’t heckle someone who does not listen to you and I have a policy of putting people on ignore who make no valuable contribution. Bye.