NY "Not The La Paulee Dinner" Dinner 3/4/20 - Please give final confirms, must finalize table design.

Forsooth! The Great Jay Hack has banished me! ( rolleyes )

1 down, a couple dozen to go. [whistle.gif] [tease.gif]

I am interested, any update on this dinner?

Can happily participate at either table, please let me l know

UPDATE - We are a GO for sure. Confirmed for Wednesday March 4. I would like people to “declare” a wine or two or three as soon as possible but in all events by February 28 so that I can organize the layout of the room. I intend to bring something like a 2006 Colgin IX Estate and if my wife comes, I will also bring a magnum of Saxum so those unfamiliar with the wine can see what all the fuss is about. I will also bring a bubbly starter - either a 2006 Pol Roger Churchill or a 2006 Taittinger Comtes, but if other people put up champagne starters, maybe I will bring my birth year wine for dessert - 1951 Offley Porto Colheita.

Thanks for organizing this, Jay!

I’ll bring a 2014 The Vineyardist Cabernet Sauvignon.

I will be creating a wine list in the OP shortly. There are a few more people not on the BB who are interested who I will add.

Jay, I’ll commit to the Cali side. Will have had a lot of Burgs leading up to and after. Thanks, MM

Bump. An attendance list plus wine commitments has been added to the OP. Please confirm your attendance and add wines/choices. There are a few more seats available for people not yet signed up.

I’m confirmed. Bringing Taittinger Comte 2002 and a burg (still TBD). Thanks Jay!

Five years ago, I brought a 2008 Bize Corton Charlemagne to your “not La Paulee” dinner and Rob Pavlovich thought it needed another 5 years. I’ve been saving my last bottle and I’ll bring it again and see if he was right.

1998 Clos de Tart

In with 2001 Lamarche Grands Echezeaux

Well-played Diane! That’s cool.

[soap.gif]

I seem to recall that it was pretty good, for burgundy.

Hi Jay we are confirmed. Looking forward to it.

Thank you for setting this up.

If it’s not too late, I would like to be added (on team Cali).

It’s never too late to drink cult Cali cabs.

Bringing 07 Gerard Raphet Clos De Vougeot VV

Hi Jay - just wanted to make sure you saw that I will no longer be able to make it. Look forward to hearing how it goes!

Yes, I saw. It will be great!! Your loss. :frowning:

Hi Jay. Sorry but I won’t be able to join you for dinner. Complete brain freeze on my part. We have a close friend from Finland arriving tomorrow and have plans for the 4th. For some reason I never put these dates together and that they overlapped. Apologies. I’m sure I will be missing a great event. Cheers!