NY "Not The La Paulee Dinner" Dinner 3/4/20 - Please give final confirms, must finalize table design.

Should I deadhorse or not? [berserker.gif]

Sorry Ian, you are still on ignore.

Do I remember correctly that the stems at Bobby Van’s are ‘okay’? Jay, do you recommend bringing your own?

Can it be that there will be only one white and two champers between two tables on such an el grande occasion?

So ignore me then! neener [snort.gif]

It looks like 2 whites and 1 Champagne from the Burg table. I will have a second white with me.

Stems are OK. I am bringing a Pol Roger Churchill and I just got a shipment of Henriot 2008 in my office so I will bring one of those. I have managed to lose a PYCM in my cellar but if I can find it, I will bring that also.

If my wife comes, which is 50-50, I will bring either an Aubert Chard or an SQN white so we have a Cali Cult White.

Please post confirmation and wines for those who have not yet done so.

In addition to the 2002 Comtes, I’ll be bringing a 2005 Bichot/Clos Frantin Chambertin.

Jay can you confirm the cost so I make sure to have enough cash on hand? Thanks, looking forward to it!

Jay, if it’s not to late to sign up (or if it’s too late no worries, I can make it next time), I could bring a 2014 shafer hillside select and a 2016 Aubert Eastside. Have had some migraines of late didn’t want to sign up and then get ill. Which is hard to gauge in advance.

For you, it’s never too late. Those wines are fin. You are in!

Jonathan Sirot, you may want to read this if you’re not aware of it > COMMERCE CORNER NON-PAYERS/NON-SENDERS STICKY!! - Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds - WineBerserkers

Is there still room for me?

Confirming with 1995 Louis Latour Batard Montrachet. Needs an hour thereabouts after opening do they decant or should I do so before arriving

Better if you do. I will try to remember to bring some extra decanters and other standard accouterments (Durand, screen, anything else I think of)

I am confirmed. See everyone soon. Coming in heavy with Soliste Syrah & Sauvignon Blanc.

Confirmed for tomorrow

BUMP - Please confirm if you have not done so or let me know if you are cancelling. I need to do the table layout for tonight and I am right on the edge between one big square table or two tables.

Confirmed.

My apologies, sadly have to cancel.

Jay didn’t confirm my spot in a timely manner & I made alternative plans.