NYC Fall 2021 - Peking Duck House 10/16 5PM

Sure why not

Interested!

Interested.

Interested depending on date(s).

I have been out of the NYC loop for a while, anyone have a friendly BYOB place? I will start a list soon

happy to be alive and interested!

I can host up to 8 at WS. Very good for BYO

That’s a hell of an offer Alex [cheers.gif]

1 Like

8/3, 8/4 or 8/5 work. Open to any theme (or just whatever)

Unfortunately I’m unavailable on those days, and out of town for most of August, so I’ll have to wait until the Fall to meet with y’all, but don’t let that stop you and others from doing something on those dates.

As for a theme, how about: that bottle you really wanted to share with others, but couldn’t because of the pandemic

Alternatively: Champagne

Let’s plan something in the fall probably around October, September can be a tad hectic with back to school and the holidays…

Agree with the commentary, thanks for starting the ball rolling Alex. It would be amazing if this works out. Great food with byob is a rare find in the city. Preference for Tues, 8/3 or Thurs 8/5. I can go with the flow on the theme.

Awesome. Those work. Let’s see what others say.

The food, the glassware and the service are on point

Potentially interested but what/where is WS?

1 Like

Wine club in Hudson Yards

my wife and I would love to attend. Does it makes sense to start a new thread as this one is titled “NYC Fall 2021”?

On it

Would be great to have you join. I added a thread specific to this meet up

Haha Thanks Jeff…

Update: This event is going to have to occur after the week of 10/02, perhaps ducks will be flying around!

Hey Mike, did you see the thread started by Peter Panzica around a westchester tasting? Looks like you, Peter and I are all in croton…