NYC Grand Cru Burgs Dec 30th FULL. PLEASE POST WINES

I’ll do my best to make this. Right now, following on the '07 theme, I could bring an '07 Dujac Echezeaux.

Bridging a couple items listed, 2009 Domaine Meo-Camuzet Corton-Perrieres.

Thanks Mike C. You’re right, but if the group decides on Wu’s I won’t hesitate.

Did it again, didn’t I? blush I promise to put a sock in it from now until February 1st of next year, at which point I’ll don the black hat and go full monty. [berserker.gif]

Hey I guess somebody has to at least stir the pot a little, otherwise if it the soup sits too long it gets a crust ! [cheers.gif]

I personally prefer Wu’s but will defer to your wishes Tom this time for PDH, as it IS very convenient to GCT close enough to walk and the food is quite good, and service was superb last time.

Jonathan, please send me your email address. I’ve sent you a couple of PM’s via Wine Beserkers and I’m afraid my poor computer skills may have caused you to not receive them. Thanks!

you can send it to tomrippe@gmail.com

Hi Guys,

Is this still happening? Post on another thread, Dinesh’s, suggested not. Be good to know!

Thanks,
Josh

I’m still planning on it unless anything has changed.

Josh, I think you may have read some old posts re: the offline at Wu. Looks like you, me, Tom, and Mike have posted our wines. So 50 % there, remaining 4 haven’t posted their wines yet.

I’m wondering too as I have a couple of unanswered posts from Dec 13 and 16. Hope all is well. Tom

Hey everyone sorry for not being my usual efficient self bern crazy busy and then a got a bit distracted by the craziness of all the events locally and some crappy crappy weather. The dinner is still on See you all soon

Btw Dennis and Windy did notify me of their wines and I have not decided yet.

Maybe post 'em?

Absolutely 2007 Ponsot Chsppelle Chambertin is Dennis and Windy’s first wine and their 2nd is a mystery wine from 1990 .

I will bring one of my prized stash of of 08 Cristal as I can think of nothing better to bring in the New Year with a splash. Will.also bring a burg also. Can"t wait. It will be a special.evening

Thanks, Jonathan,

Looking forward to this as well!

To help summarize for the group:

1. Jonathan - 2008 Cristal + TBD
  2. Tom. - 07 Hospices de Beaune Mazis-Chambertin Cuvee Madeleine Collignon, Faiveley
  3. Dennis - 2007 Ponsot Chsppelle Chambertin
  4. Windy - 1990 Mystery Wine
  5. Julie - 2009 Domaine Meo-Camuzet Corton-Perrieres
  6. Mike - 2001 Domaine Faiveley Corton Clos des Corton + 1987 Peter Lauer Sekt Reserve
  7. Dinesh -
  8. Joshua - 2007 Dujac Echezeaux

Jon–did you make a reservation for PDH?

[thumbs-up.gif] [thankyou.gif]

Jonathan, because I feel some responsibility being part of this tasting I have to write again and make sure that it wasn’t assumed that I would call my contact at PDH and negotiate the corkage and the reservation. I would be happy to but I didn’t want to overstep and assume that I should?