OFFER EXTENDED: PROJECT M WINES: Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Riesling

For me it was barely noticeable. Just the barest nuance in the 2016.

Thanks David! I’ll be placing an order. Please explain this to my wife. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was hoping David would chime in. Thanks for doing so.

Just had to get more after NewbiePalooza purchase … wonderful Riesling

1 Like

Thanks Marcus. That means a lot. So many good producers such as yourself around the Valley, I’ve got to keep working to keep up.

I wonder if they still thought doing so was a good idea?

You can’t win them all.

1 Like

No sense in trying.

Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the support.

First timer–in for the Schlüssel Riesling Vertical.

1 Like

Welcome! Thank you for the support.

Welcome! Thank you for the support.

Peter,
This is both flattering and intimidating! I hope you will enjoy what we do here in Oregon. I would also recommend checking out Paetra wines. Bill Hopper studied and worked in Germany. I think those wines might also be to your liking.

Some of the old Amity Rieslings (and Pinots for that matter) is further evidence of the aging potential. Until one of mine are 20 years old I am reluctant to declare they will make it that far but I have no reason to suspect they wouldn’t.

Thank you to all who purchased! We’d like to see your feedback posted here on Berserkers as you open these wines and enjoy them.

In for two of the 2017 Pinot packs. Looking forward to trying these. Sound like right in my wheelhouse

1 Like

Should I be concerned that I got a shipping notice to Maryland already?

1 Like

Thanks for your support!

They show they have shipped. If there are any issues let us know.

Ok, I was just wondering about you know…winter and all.