**OFFER EXTENDED** Six Cloves Intro Offer-Elegant & Sophisticated Wines Crafted By A Japanese Woman Winemaker

Todd NEVER ‘teases’! [snort.gif]

:stuck_out_tongue: DM/E-mail sent

FYI, a limited offer from Sonoe just popped into the forum :slight_smile:

Got confirmation, very excited!

I am excited. We have plane tickets for Japan next year which doesn’t look like it’ll end up happening. Thought this would be a very cool wine to share with the GF since she went to University in CA and I’m from NY area… this is pretty much the perfect wine for us.

1 Like

I’m very excited as well!

Thank you so much for being very patient today! Japan is such a beautiful country with great food culture and hospitality & I’m so blessed that I was born and raised there! Hope you can make it to Japan sometime with your GF!

I hope you enjoy Six Cloves wines made by a girl with a Japanese backbone with a touch of NY’s spirit & California flair[cheers.gif]

1 Like

These look delicious!

1 Like

This was such a fun day communicating with folks on the Wine Berserker the whole day!!

I have received a lot of inquiries about out-of-state shipping and I am so sorry for those who I couldn’t accommodate this time…
I will do my best o the Berserker Day next January!

For those who have placed orders with me, I have processed all the orders that came in by this evening to ship out tomorrow (except if you have specified to delay shipment until after Thanksgiving). Please be on standby to receive the tracking number from me by tomorrow afternoon.

I still have a couple of more sets of a Limited 2018 Set available as of this evening. I’ll be up tonight to receive orders and any questions about wines.

Thank you folks!!

Wow, Ben! You found me!

I haven’t tried your wine yet & we should exchange our wines!!

1 Like

Hi Sonoe! Would love to try your wines - some great names involved in your winemaking career and I’m sure the wines are fantastic! I was wondering if you are ever in the Bay Area for any reason where I could coordinate a pickup from you to save on shipping? Or if I could coordinate a pickup from you in Sebastopol sometime? If not, no problem!

I’m also curious if you’ve had a chance to try any of the great wines coming out of Yamanashi and Nagano Prefecture lately? Sadly, hardly any are imported here in California…yet!

1 Like

Damn, this New Yorker is a bit disappointed.

[cheers.gif]

Hi Ryan!

Hope your NewbiePalooza day went well!
Yes. I’m very lucky to work with such great winemakers in the past. My skill is no way near to them but would to share wines with you!
Pls PM me anytime. I’ll be in SF soon so let’s keep in touch & coordinate time!

As to Yamanashi & Nagano, winemaking is booming there now and it is such an exciting time.
I have not been able to go back Japan last two years due to Covid but highly recommended to visit there!

1 Like

In search of NY distributor now! Please bear with me!!

No problem … hope your search is successful.

This is a must to try!

1 Like

FL or SC too please flirtysmile

1 Like

Sonoe rocks!

1 Like

It probably isn’t as big of a hub, but I’d be happy to sell your wines in my retail store in Virginia. The wine scene here is growing and new wine drinkers are looking to find unique and quality wines.

1 Like

That same grapes from Ross came out as such a beautiful & amazing wine!! Hope to get try your new wines sometime!!

2 Likes