**OFFER EXTENDED** Six Cloves Intro Offer-Elegant & Sophisticated Wines Crafted By A Japanese Woman Winemaker

Yes!! So many exciting upcoming wine markets I can’t miss! I would love to work on with you to make it happen!!

Thank you to those who posted the tasting notes here (and it seems on Cellar Tracker). I got one of the 2020 Linda Vista Chards to put in a 2020 Chard blind tasting in the coming weeks and I’ll post the tasting notes.

2 Likes

My wines arrived today (Saturday) and I will give a box to each of my daughters

I was ultra surprised when I just ordered them on the 17th and they arrived on the 20th

Thank you WB for bringing these wines to my attention and for hosting the winemakers/tasting notes /discussions

1 Like

It was a pleasure to see you in person! I would love to hear your feedback after the blind tasting!!

I’m glad the shipment arrived sooner than I expected! Looking forward to hearing everyone’s impression of the wines. Thanks, Gene!

Wow drinking Linda Vista 2019. It is everything Brian said. This is bright and fresh, lean, with mineral, limestone, fresh, tart, white fruit, and Harvey lemon. It is lovely, and I love it. I like the Trout Gulch reference! Jamie Kutch’s version IS my favorite Chardonnay!

2 Likes

Hi Charlie!

I’m so happy to hear that you have enjoyed my Chardonnay!!
This is one of wines that shows Steve Matthiasson’s grape growing principles in wine.
It has been a while since I had Kutch’s wines but I should try his chard!

Was going to buy a case of your chardonnay, but alas you don’t ship to GA. Hopefully in the future I’ll be able to.

Hi Thomas,
Thank you for reaching out!
I can arrange a shipment for you from neighborhood shipping center if you like.

Let me know your contact information, address & email/phone number so that I can send you an invoice. I would like to give a case discount of 15% for the order.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

sonoe_doorcolor8511.jpg
From my first tasting with Sonoe in Spring 2020.

2 Likes

Hi Doug!

I can’t believe it’s been so long since this time. Thanks for posting it on the threat!

Hope to catch up sometime!

Going to be pairing the chardonnay with a japanese katsu curry with winter melon for xmas dinner. I’ve heard Chardonnay goes well with curry… very excited!

1 Like

Wow!
Never occurred to me to pair Katsu curry with chard!! I believe my Red blend or Primitivo should do well with it.
Let me know how it turns out!

1 Like

Hi Brian!

I finally opened your precious gift of Ravenswood '89 with newly friended Berserker folks (BTeng & Scott) last night!

It was as beautiful as Zinfandel can get with a fine acid with velvety tannin texture.
I checked the vintage info quickly and looks like a fairly difficult vintage with late rains both in Napa & Sonoma. Joel Peterson may have picked grapes early to mitigate damages from the rain perhaps?? I’m very curious what he did on this vintage…

Thanks for sharing a great bottle!!

That’s awesome Sonoe! I’m so happy it showed well for you. [cheers.gif] [berserker.gif]