Official WTSO thread

Mockingbird Hill CS Oakville for $19, marked down from $40-something.

Interestingly, in looking at the last few vintages on CT, people report having paid around $15 a bottle for those vintages, so I wonder if this isn’t a Zachys deal where you just think you’re getting a bargain. Or maybe they sold through their last few vintages on WTSO also.

[smileyvault-ban.gif] [oops.gif]

Yeah. I think this is a sign that all email lists need to be cancelled…

(yeah right [snort.gif] )

Odd, as I thought these flash sites were for excess inventory -

Todd - not at all.

You lose a winery, you dump their stuff to spoil the market for the new guy.

Just like the irritation of the oyster brings forth the pearl, it’s bitchiness in the wine business that brings forth deals for the customer.

I know of wines cleared out stuff on WTSO for less than the former wholesale price. Not all the wines are J Newman selections.

now WTSO is offering mystery wines

Merging threads

Archery Summit

2010 eponymous cab up for 24.99. Grabbed 6-no brainier, IMO.

Tabarrini Montefalco Colle Grimaldesco Montefalco Sagrantino 2008 for 24.99, free ship on 3. Deal?

Nice price on the Giacomo Borgogno & Figli Borgogno Barolo Riserva Special Edition 2004 today ($39.99) - too bad I’ve had a couple mediocre experiences with Barolo lately, as I’m gun shy to buy more. (though the ‘PININ’ marking is odd - must be the ‘special edition’ part)

something seems amiss on that offer… the suckling and WE scores appear to be for different wine if I am reading correctly… no such wine seems to exist in CT either… bad photo?

that ‘special edition’ is the kicker…mysterious!!!

2007 Castell di Veive Santo Stefano Riserva up for $39.99

2 pack Giacosa - 1 2005 Falletto + 1 2005 Rocche Falletto for $239.99

just picked up some of the Amarone della Valpolicella Classico 2007 San Rustico ‘Gaso’ Great deal for $30, IMHO.

Keating 2008 Beckstoffer Georges III for $49.

Happy to jump on this offer.

The 08 is doing well right now.

Drat! Sold out when I misentered my CC #. Shoot!

2012 Keating Zinfandel ‘Buchignani Vineyard’ for 19.99.

Delicious wine