Older Ridge Vineyards SF Marina, June 20 2021, 3:15 PM, bring a bottle, See First Post for updates

Sept. 30 is my b-day. I could commit to that.

I’m in on this one and will not let other things get in my way as I did with the W-S event. Big fail on my part to drop out of that.

Atsa Wensdy.

Jorge, have you forgotten that Wes’ bday is essentially a national holiday?

And rare. I only have them on leap years.

Leap this.

If anyone wants attend this gathering but needs to find older Ridge at a reasonable price, there’s this:
Screenshot_20200410-164115.png

My tent is setup at the front door of “The Duke Society.” I don’t want to miss that steal of a deal!

I’m in depending on the date. Thanks. Really missing these gatherings - I was just starting to get the hang of things.

I also was getting the hang of them. Miss the group and tasting unfamiliar wine. I have decided that Ridge wines are not for me after several tries with different grapes and blends, so I will pass on this now but will be happy for the next meet-up. Be well all!

Be sure to share with everyone! We will leave you two ounces of sediment.

Would love to join, and will confirm as things firm up. Hope everyone is hanging in there.

Bring another magnum of 1992 Old Hill like last time. Cross out the Ravenswood and write in Ridge with a sharpie and we’re cool. That wine was killer, nothing like it. I’ve had a lot of Old Hill 1994-95 and that was different. Maybe just a well-stored magnum amongst the damaged wines I brought (no apologies from me about that, I tried, and it all turned out well). But I don’t think so, it was like a beast lurking in a dark cave.

Actually don’t, older Ridge only, but that was a great wine.

I would expect nothing less

I love the smell of victory in the morning. Smells like Napalm.

I will bring an old Ridge and take a sharpie to the label

Picked up something interesting recently that would be perfect for this. Will be there along with a plus one (will have another interesting wine by then!)

I’d be interested depending on timing. I’m still trying to get to Europe sometime this year. I’ve got a bunch of older Ridge, both Monte Bello and Zins.

I have some contenders and would love to get up there for this.

I am schedule sensitive as end of Sept and all of Oct are dense work times for me. I will be watching scheduling with great interest.

I’ve only got an 01, but would love to hear more, especially if some might be interested in a pre-event round of golf. :slight_smile: