Once & Future Release - March 20th

I’ve been told I have to stop buying wine and have been good lately but couldn’t pass on this. Had to limit myself to one of each except for the Merlot (just not a Merlot fan), though. No more room.

Unable to check out.

No issue here. Scooped one of each sans the petite Syrah

Order in, one of the last lists I will stay on.

In for 9x Mataro and 3x Merlot. The '15 Mataro is my QPR champ next to the R-M Sonoma Coast Pinot.

That’s great info. Thanks David!

Looks like the PS and Merlot aren’t in CT yet

Has anybody seen the poster?

I did a quick google search on the artist and I’m guessing it’s the old ravenswood logo with JP’s autograph.

I was going to attempt to add the merlot, but I figured I would probably screw it up.

I bought three bottles of each wine the first release and twenty bottles total last release (ordered all four wines offered), and this release all of the zinfandels are wish list only for me? I don’t understand that at all.

Did you click on the drop down? That will show you your allocation.

Wish list and PS purchase requirement is not showing now using my phone.

I did, and there is a bottle count, but my order for the zinfandels goes through as a wishlist item just as it says on the order page. I went ahead and ordered the merlot, mataro and PS with the zins wishlisted. Hoping for the best.

New email reads:

Dear Once and Future Fan,

Due to an entry error in the ordering system, some of the wines were listed as sold out early in the offering. They are, in fact, not sold out at this time. If you placed your order and were unable to get the wines that you wanted please let us know and we will adjust you order to reflect your wishes.

Thank you so much for your support and your enthusiasm for my wines.

Looking to purchase on the lite side, ended up on the other end.

I experienced some issues with my order and emailed Once and Future explaining the situation and the problems I encountered. My email was responded to almost immediately and everything was sorted out and fixed very quickly. Great customer service!!

Customer service w/Once and Future via Erika is awesome

In for Merlot x 6. Would love to buy more but too much Zin in the cellar and wine budget is stretched thin right now.

I purchased a few of each. Happy to keep buying the PS as I like the idea of being able to start with the first vintage and create a vertical straight from the producer.