Outpost Pre-Release

very much so, until I read your post I was under the impression the number went with the paragraph, on closer inspection that is clearly not so, and the score is unattributed. Lame.

Mountain out of a molehill. The offer clearly says highest critic score listed. Nothing nefarious at all and the critics names are included with their respecetive paragraph.

In for 6x True, 4x Immigrant, and decided to get some of the 2019 Grenache to try.

Which is why they don’t even name the “highest critic score” source? Right…

You exposed the giant nefarious plot rolleyes

How will Outpost ever recover from this debacle? How I say?

Outpost is using outdated scores to say their wines rated higher than they do. I’d call that problematic to most.

How do you feel about what they are doing with the 2018 Estate Cab in this offer? Same way?

What is outdated and problematic? Do you not know how to use Google or something? Where is this giant conspiracy?

How do I feel? I ordered the wine and will enjoy it. You can keep arguing over how scores are presented online.

I bought 4 bottles of the True. That’s it. Used to buy all the wines, a case or more, but prices shot up too high for me last year. They’re not Maybach, and their owners aren’t Chris Maybach. I agree with the Mending Wall thoughts — time to for me to get back to buying from them.

uh, I never claimed a “giant nefarious plot”, I suggested less than truthful advertising, and despite my long time love for Outpost, I stick with it. The presentation was dishonest. You don’t find it so, good for you, enjoy your “100 point” wine.

What is outdated? It looks like your reading comprehension skills.

I’m actually not very good with the old google machine (don’t judge). Can you help find Jeb and Lisa’s 2018 Outpost Estate Cabernet review and score for me?

The current offering has me quite tempted, but I want to double check to make sure the winery is being honest. I hate to do this, but you never know, and I don’t want to end up with ash on my face.

In the meantime, doesn’t this sound nice?

2018 Estate Cabernet- Highest Score 96: "HAS A LAYERED, SEAMLESS TEXTURE, AND SWEET TANNINS. IT’S GOING TO DRINK NICELY IN ITS YOUTH YET ALSO AGE GRACEFULLY.” 94-96 points from Jeb Dunnuck

+1, easy pass

LPB - barrel sample (97-100) that is the “100 pt” rating they are referring to

I cut way back, but I do understand ! blush

Thanks Jeff. Do you know if or have LPB updated final bottle reviews/scores for the True vineyard and/or the 18 and 19 estate cab before she left?

You’re not good with Google? I’m shocked. Shocked I tell you.

So you just take whatever these wine businesses say at face value because you’re too lazy or incompetent to use Google to verify claims? They are trying to SELL WINE. You realize this, right?

Which means you should do your own research regardless unless you would like to buy a bridge I’m selling you?

Buy it. Don’t buy it. Whatever. I wouldn’t want you as a customer.

So they are dishonest by quoting verbatim what the reviewers stated? Sounds like the problem here isn’t Outpost…

The one they quoted? Oh…

you are correct, it appears to be with your comprehension. Later.

Yep. This was truly hard to figure out. Only true savants could solve this ‘dishonest’ mystery:

1 Like

Going to a lot of trouble to defend your purchase there Joseph, feeling a bit insecure or what? Have a great night dreaming about your 100pt gem from some reviewer.