PAETRA BD13 33-50% off!

I love you Jerry! It’s true. LOTS of Crue…

Hi Katie,
Thank you so much! I hope you love it as much as we do!

Love these Rieslings so much! Always the first buy of the day for me!

Folks, we were fortunate to visit with Bill this past August and the 2020 Paetra Rieslings are first class. Glad to order some 2020 Paetra Rieslings and Pinot Blanc as futures.

Sorry for the late order on my end. Be well!

James

Thank you Jon! We are honored and are so happy that you love our wine!

In for a case of Riesling and 6er of PB. Good wine, nice people, great deal - a no-brainer every year! Thanks Bill!

Love a good Riesling, looking forward to trying some of your offerings. First Berserker Day for me.

In for some Pinot Blanc, thanks Bill!

Thank you Jon! We won’t let you down!

1 Like

John, We are so happy for your continued support. Thank you very much! It’s been a rough couple of years in our fine city, but the future looks bright!

2 Likes

Hi Rick, Thank you! It’s such a great vintage. I hope you enjoy it!

Man, John’s and Jon’s are easily our top-selling first name this year!

Thank you again to everyone who has ordered so far! Please let us know if you’ve had any problems navigating the website or general questions. I’ve done my best, but Laura is now home and is much more savvy in the ways of web-commerce.

Cheers and thanks again!

I bought the Pinot Blanc last year and really enjoyed it. I’m in again for another 6 pack this year.

Happy to get another case from Paetra. Thanks Laura and Bill for the assist… and the great wines.

order place, thanks bill

a rebuy every year. what’s better with spicy Thai food? nothing

Pinot Blanc … IN.

Order in for a case of Riesling. A Berserker day favorite.

1 Like

In for a 6 pack of Riesling. We’ve never tried them, but love good Riesling.

Has anyone received their Pinot Blanc order? I have e-mailed the winery twice to ask about the status and have received no reply. I cannot find find a telephone number, so am unable to call. Thanks.