PAETRA BD13 33-50% off!

Their phone number is on the main page of the web site. I recently had a shipping issue, was able to reach Bill by phone, and got it resolved promptly.

1 Like

Rick – there’s the phone number on their website: (503) 560-8149

I also pulled the following from a Paetra email:

Please email Laura@paetrawine.com with any questions.
Call or Text (503) 349-1692

That’s not the number on the site, which is the one I used to reach Bill: 503-560-8149

Thanks all, I guess I only looked in the Contact Us section, which only has e-mail contact. I wonder if this has been shipped at all, or if every order is still in progress.

I have not received the Pinot Blanc yet, either. Got an email in early Feb that said it was going to be bottled early spring and they would be back in touch. I emailed in March just to ask them not to ship for a specific week that month that I wasn’t going to be available. Did not receive a response but didn’t really ask for one. Guessing it hasn’t started shipping yet.

1 Like

Anyone ever get an update on this? I’ve emailed a couple of times to different people and haven’t heard back. Just starting to worry a little about the weather for shipping. Will try to call this week but just curious if others had heard.

I’ve heard nothing. I called the number on the website yesterday (Tuesday). No answer, but I left a message with my order number asking for the status. No return call yesterday but hopefully I’ll hear back soon. Not much longer before it will be in the 90s every day around here.

I got an email on May 23rd that looked like it went to anyone that ordered the Pinot Blanc futures. Said it still isn’t bottled due to supply chain issues with bottles and labels. Said the wine was expected to be bottled in about 5 weeks and they’d be using cold chain for delivery.

I share you’re concern on the timing. July is a tough time to ship wine.

Shoot, I just found it in my Junk mail folder, thanks for responding Ben.

Unfortunately, you guys may have an issue on your hands…Sorry! You may want to contact your CC company

Post #18

I just realized I never received four bottles I purchased in February as pat of a charity fundraiser they did …. How very disappointing to see this.

Thanks for the update, Dave. I hadn’t seen that thread. I checked in with Bill a couple of weeks ago as he had previously emailed everyone to say the wines would be bottled by end of June and I hadn’t heard anything. I got the below reply on July 27th. Maybe something happened since then but just sharing what I had learned. Still holding out hope! I’ve enjoyed his wines in past.

“We just bottled yesterday! I am so happy that we got it pulled off with the labor and supply shortages. I am so sorry for the delay. It’s a million degrees here right now, but I’ll send out an email about when shipping is possible.”

I hope you both (and everyone else) are successful in getting your wines.

1 Like