Paetra Buy one, get one free

Thank you for doing this. I am placing my order today.

Edit: I ordered 3 (6) bottles of the Riesling and 3 (6) bottles of Gewurtztraminer. Of course, I meant to order 4 (8) of the Riesling and 2 (4) of the Gewurtz. I sent you an email through your website.

Thank you all again for your support through this. It’s very difficult and I appreciate the orders coming through more than you can imagine.
I’ll roll this offer through until the inventory runs out. Please be safe out there and hopefully we can get over this sooner than later. I wish you all good luck and safety.

Thanks again,

Bill

Popped a bottle of the Riesling over the last day and my wife exclaims…Were getting more of this? Yes we are…

Thumbs up on the Pinot Gris. Both fresh and satisfying.

bought 2 each. appreciate B1G1 offer. looking forward to some delicious stay-home wines.

Hi Bill,
I caught my wife drinking some of the Gevurtz. She’s a big PGris fan and said she likes Gevurtz, so I need to put in an order for a mixed case, P Gris, Gevurtz & Rosé. If you still have that "14 Riesling that I thought I ordered a couple of BD’s ago ship that up to me, too. Or should I order through the website?
Thanks, Dennis

Had the rose, pinot gris and riesling over the past week and Bravo!

Crisp, dry and refreshing are very welcome as the hot weather is already here in SoFl.

Thanks

Bill, This is off topic but can you tell me when the Berserker Day wines will ship?

Bill is this offer still available?

Ordered 6/12 a few days ago.

Hi Peter,
Indeed it is! Please reach out with any questions and thank you for your support!

Bill

Thank you John and all that have continued to support Paetra. I am so thankful for the outreach and all of the orders coming through will help greatly to keep us going. I hope you all enjoy the wine and please reach out with any questions and comments.

Hopefully we can all get together soon!
Bill

Thank you Andy! I’m glad you enjoyed them!

Hi Dennis,

I can ship you all of it! Thank you! I don’t have the '14 riesling on the website and I’m down to 2 cases of it, but I’ll send you one of them. Please reach out privately.

I hope you’re well!
Bill

Good to hear from you Bill. Wife and friends missed you on their trip to the valley. I’ll do a PM in a day or so. Stay well your self, Dennis [thankyou.gif]

I’ve tried half a dozen wines from Oregon from different producers. Most were extremely granite forward, which isn’t something I personally enjoy. Are these wines similar?

killer deal here… stupid good, actually.

• 2019 Paetra Riesling - USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley (4/22/2020)
    medium straw color. fragrant nose of citrus, no strong petrol here. palate is a blast of green apple on the attack immediately followed by strong lime fruit and lemon rind. There’s quite significant note of salinity. Very crisp and clean. Paired with grilled spicy tofu and zudooles. Very nice.

Posted from CellarTracker

Hi Tinah, welcome to WineBerserkers! I hope, like me, you enjoy it here and learn a lot about wine.

Re Paetra, I wouldn’t call them granite forward, tho I’m not quite sure what you mean by that. Here is one of the ones I liked best:

First tasted at the winery in September and liked it a lot. Ordered some, here is the TN.
The operative word here is “pretty,” or as Bill put it “more textural than outwardly aromatic.” Clear, clean, light long, precise and well-balanced. The character shows itself in a very modest but definite way. Very precise and compelling; drinks like a dream and really grows on you. Held up well in the fridge with a Repour.
12/30/19:
Consistent.
1/4/20:
With Saturday lunch. Just gorgeous–light, precise, elegant and most compelling. Went beautifully with an array of dishes (none of which was especially strong). I’m upping its rating.

Posted from CellarTracker

I have several more notes on CT. Typically, they are light, precise, carefully made, and drink very well.

Hi Bill,

Got my order the other day. You outsmarted me! I ordered the wine from your website in the usual way, which meant paying the usual tariff, because I feel bad about paying you half price for all your good work, especially in our present circumstances (no reflection on anyone else implied here, that’s just the way I operate). But you caught that, and shipped me twice as many bottles as I had ordered! OK, I’ll get even by giving some of it away which hopefully will bring you some more business.

Now a note for everyone else (so close your ears, Bill!): If you were in Bill’s shoes, would you do that? Not sure I would. Now consider what kind of a person he must be.

that review actually helps a lot. Granite forward is exactly that: drinking the wine tasted like licking a rock. a cold, hard rock out of the ground. I could see where somebody would like it, but that somebody was not me. And it showed up pretty consistently across the board in the wines I had from Oregon, and it kinda scared me off.