Paetra Buy one, get one free

I just hit the submit tab, stay well!

[cheers.gif]

that review actually helps a lot. Granite forward is exactly that: drinking the wine tasted like licking a rock. a cold, hard rock out of the ground. I could see where somebody would like it, but that somebody was not me. And it showed up pretty consistently across the board in the wines I had from Oregon, and it kinda scared me off.

Some of us also like dirt.

If wine is anything like my other passions, the ones I enjoy 10 years from now will not be the ones I would pick today. Unfortunately, I don’t know how my tastes will change enough to stock up on what will be amazing in a decade. and it’s a shame, because I’ve got a nice cellar.

Hey Dennis,

No dirt here. Crisp, fresh, clean, and citrus drive. I’ll get in trouble but it has a NZ flare to it.

There is a big whack of the old salt block on the backend but it’s not dirty.

Brig, I get that and have a hard time expressing it and use slaty, but sucking on a river rock would work, but none other than farm kids suck on rocks. I was taking a geology Rocks and Minerals class where tasting was a means to identifying. I use a lot of terms from on the farm as a kid in my notes. Some time ago my wife took a taste of an OR PN and said it tastes like dirt, I said, “you nailed it.” [dance-clap.gif]

I have a degree in Geology from Oregon State University

I’ve licked a lot of rocks! [wow.gif]

HI Brig, I just studied geology and got my degree in geography many long years ago from the local Portland State College which became PSU.
There is an OPB series of vignettes called ‘Nick on the Rocks’ with pieces dealing with the Columbia Gorge and Eastern WA that is quite fascinating. There was segment on Kevin Pogue who studied the Missoula Floods of great interest to Washington wine growers and consumers.

Thanks, order placed. Looking forward to trying these!

Just ordered. Thanks for extending the offer. Looking forward to trying these out.

Purchased too! Temps are climbing in SoCal, perfect for white and rosé!

We already are most of the way through the March shipment after this hot weekend in LA, in for another 6/12!

I got 2 cases delivered, in the quarantine garage now. Thanks Bill. [cheers.gif]

Hi Bill,
The wife and friends made short work of the Pinot Gris, so put in a reorder for a few more. Hopefully the 2 for one is still open.
Dennis

Nice work Dennis!

We had a Pinot Gris the other day. Really delicious!

Thank you one and all for your continued support through these times. I’m so happy that you all have been enjoying the wines and it has helped so much to keep Paetra and my family going right now. I’m extending this offer until the wines are sold out and will probably come up with another for the next bottling (whenever that is). Thanks again for everything! Be well and stay optimistic!

Bill

Order placed! Proud to help out our Oregon friends!

Opened the 2nd of 2 2018 Rose of Pinot Noir from Berserker Day 2019 on a warm San Diego evening last night. My wife said “Wow, this is so good - do we have any more?” Told her no, but that I knew where I could get the 2019 at a great price. Green light given, order in! Isn’t it nice when your SO twists your arm to buy a wine you were already planning to buy? A wonderful Rose. Grabbed a couple of Gewurz too.

Cheers!

Steve