Patricia Green Cellars Berserker Day Muscat Ottonel Re-Run

I think we went through 3 cases of this last year, nice light crisp and refreshing. Can’t beat the price either.

In for a 6 pack! Thank you!

In for a sixer, thanks!

In for a case. Thanks!!

In for a case. Have not tried any of your wines previously so excited for this.

I doubt many people start with this one! Definitely a pet project one-off.

In for a case … great offer Jim and sounds fun to drink!

Jim, tried to order and the system would not accept my order. Is the Berserker deal sold out? Wine club member also. Thanks

Just tried to buy a case and website says it is sold out :frowning:

Same. I get the following error:

There are only 2 of SKU: 18MO in inventory (inside SKU BDMO6).
You must order a minimum of 1 items.

I guess I came too late?

I presume this is simple data entry error. Not on y’all’s part. Ours. We will need to update the system’s inventory in the morning. Enough people bought today that it exhausted our “at the winery” inventory so the software thinks we’re sold out when we have numerous cases offsite. We just need to adjust. Sorry! It will go through tomorrow morning.

Just ordered successfully. In for a happy drinking Case :slight_smile:

Super excited for this. First time buyer, so can’t wait to drink the muscat. Couldn’t resist so I bought this on my sales demos, but let’s go!

Order in. Thanks Jim!

Couldn’t pass this one by. Thanks, Jim. Love me some good day-drinking wine.

in for a case! this is going to be the house white wine. Yay!

I got my case. I would say it’s going to be a summer treat, but first few warm weekends in Ohio and these will be gone. This was such a fun wine to drink last summer.

Got it, thanks Jim. In for a case even though I thought I was done for the day. My first BD, I guess that’s how it’s supposed to go!

Almost missed this one, awesome!

And as and (mostly recent) lurker, thanks for the end-of-day laugh with the Pobega reference. champagne.gif

I’m for 1/2 dozen. Thank you!