Patricia Green Cellars Berserker Day Muscat Ottonel Re-Run

Warm weekend? We had a bottle last week!

1 Like

Looking forward to my 6 pack of these. Thanks Jim!

Always amazed by this/these day(s). Not many places where you can offer up a variety that is not super wildly embraced and sell 75+ cases of it. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Jim, my wine arrived today. Thank you for the super-quick turnaround! Very impressed. :slight_smile:

Got mine today as well, should say my wife got hers. [thankyou.gif]

So looking forward to these!
thanks Jim (for Prez).

I’m still anxiously waiting but I am a little farther away in Texas.

We opened one tonight. Aromatics are out of this world. I could smell this all day! There definitely is a sweet spot for drinking temp. It was best when it warmed just slightly out of the fridge. We are very happy we purchased this. It’s going to be great this summer hanging out with friends sipping on this.

For sure. We went through a case this summer. Best cool, not cold.

1 Like

My wife and I received our case. We had no previous experience with a dry Muscat. We have now tried two bottles with every different meals. One was a spicy yellow curry; the other was flounder. The wine was amazing with both for different reasons. With the curry, it refreshed our palates and prepared us for the next bite. We were stunned by the effect. The other dish was broiled flounder. The Muscat was the perfect compliment to the fish. Once we realized that this wine was so versatile, we ordered another case while there was still some available. It won’t last long at our house.

[cheers.gif] I just ordered another case. First sixer gone in a flash. Wife loves a dry white. [dance-clap.gif]

I finally got around to unpacking 8 cases of wine that I’ve accumulated since December. When I opened this one and saw a case of white wine my first reaction was “What the hell is this?” Then I remembered buying it. Tonight I opened a bottle and now I regret buying a case. Should have bought two cases. This is a really delicious wine that tastes like nothing else in my cellar. Very floral, lovely taste. I plan to make some Indian butter chicken this weekend that I think this will go nicely with.