Patricia Green Cellars Muscat (what?) and mixed Pinot Noir case. Free shipping.

Can’t add it either. The Pinot works, bit not the Muscat. Dying to try that.

We went back in and re-fixed the Muscat ordering. Not sure what’s up. Lots of ghosts in the machine this week out here. Should work now. If not always call or email.

Thanks! In for a case. Too good to pass up.

Thanks. Finally worked and I avoided calling, although I was a bit curious to see how you would try to walk me through the order in the most humiliating way possible. Decided I did not need that nor did I want to give you the opportunity to fluff your feathers. [insert appropriate emoticon here]

Look forward to trying the Muscat.

Sorry about this glitch. We have a relatively new and pretty complicated POS system in place that doubles as the back end of the web site cart. We are seeing that the training received was less than comprehensive as we bump into things we did not know about and that even the folks at the company that developed and sell and maintain it struggle with understanding it in complete sometimes as well. Sorry for the hassles but in some ways this is a good exercise to go through as folks here tend to be pretty easy about issues that exist but are fixable.

People love that sort of wine, but “know” they aren’t supposed to. Or, they’re scared or intimidated away from trying something “adventurous”. Too bad, indeed. Look forward to trying yours with Sean. I make tiny batch of dry Black Muscat for myself each year. Fun, simple wine that definitely has a place.

A wine’s first duty is to be delicious. Sounds like this one does that very nicely.
A preposterously pleasant price for a porch-pounder with pedigree.

Closing in on a case this week by yours truly.

Order in! My wife loves tasty low-alcohol wines (so do I!)

Just placed an order for one of each. The muscat sounds super interesting, and for the price, hey, why not. I still haven’t cracked open my BD purchases but since my offsite is shut down now due to the shelter in place, these are coming to the house to be enjoyed immediately!

Drink up that Muscat! That is what it is there for! Maybe next Berserker Day we will run the 2018 on a similar special. Would love to just sell it through the normal course of action (if that even exists any longer) but the selling of Dry Muscat is just a hard mountain to scale.

Had mine delivered yesterday, will open one tonight. thanks. Great offer.

Label it “Moscato,” get an Instagram influencer to conspicuously drink it, and kiss every case goodbye.

This is bone dry, up the RS just a bit and I think you’d have a big seller.

Bone dry sounds delicious. In for a case, order already in :slight_smile: Thanks Jim!

Order in for the 6 pk Muscat. Can’t wait. Thanks Jim!

Oh, I get it. I think the back label sort of explains the situation I put myself in. It was at one time like a 30 case thing. Then went to maybe around 100. Then to like 250 and that was, volumetrically, not a good financial plan. I love the wine. It’s not a great wine. It’s Muscat, FCOL. But it’s light and aromatic and dry and easy and I love all those things in white wine. It’s what I want to make but in this case my sense of taste does not line up well with a sales concept. I do think a funny Instagram “influencer” parody is a clever idea. Not sure people would get it.

Maybe bump up to 500 cases and call it “flagellatorious”… :wink:

Sorry, I shouldn’t post after drinking a bottle of Riesling and some sake…

Fumé Moscato - keep some RS in there and 5000 cases will fly out the door. [wink.gif]

order in for a 6er of muscat