Patricia Green Cellars Muscat (what?) and mixed Pinot Noir case. Free shipping.

Muscat arrived yesterday. Yum, definitely has that varietal characteristic of muscat. Thanks again

Drank a bottle last night. Goes down easy. Glad folks have found some room for this quirky little number. Every wine need not be stately or complex to be delicious.

Enjoyed this one tonight. I’d say buy without hesitation if you’re looking for exactly what Jim describes. Light, good acidity, low ABV. Completely crushable. My only caveat would be that it is most enjoyable cool, not cold, so the Muscat character comes through.

I agree. Nicely cooled is best. Especially with your Sunday brunch or whatever you’re having in the morning.

In for a mixed case, despite being bankrupt.

Jim, can’t seem to get the muscat placed in the cart to order. It zeros out when I enter a quantity. Have we tapped out the supply? Is it me?!

Yep. Hold on. I can get that fixed.

In for a six pack of the muscat. I’m down with day drinking since there’s nowhere to go. [cheers.gif]

Okay. It’s fixed. Sorry for the glitches. Our website requires us to “populate inventory” for it to be available. This wine is not a regular retail item (or any sales avenue actually, but it is generally designated for our national market for glass pours) so we’ve only been doing it as needed but y’all have been buying it at rates we did not expect so it sometimes runs out and we need to put more back in.

Working now. Order in! Thanks.

Popped open a bottle this afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed it with the 85 degree temps for late March in Charlotte. I found it to be very refreshing and agree with Nate’s post above - much more enjoyable cool rather than cold. I highly recommend, especially at this price!

Ordered a case of Muscat. You had me at ‘dork wine’.

Just found the Quarantine Relief Thread (things have been busy!)…better late than never. Just put in an order for some Muscat.

I had to call in my order. They were gentle to me.

They’re the best. I am fortunate to have been able to assemble a ridiculously qualified rock-star team deep in experience within and passion for selling Oregon wine. Honestly, it blows my mind sometimes who works at PGC.

Popped a muscat tonight. Freaking great stuff! Exactly what I needed on a wednesday night during lockdown. Nice and simple, balanced. Amazing how light the color is also. Well done.

Thanks. I am glad this wine has found a niche here. I love it and will be sad to it go when at some point in the future when we sell through the 2018. That could be years from now though, or until I finish drinking it myself!

Ordered placed on March 30th and the wine arrived today (April 10th). Super fast processing, packaging and shipping. Much appreciated!

I opened a bottle as soon as I opened the package. Even at room temp, it was delicious. Easy drinking, nice floral aromas with some peach and apricot. Initially feels sweet but finishes dry. Perfect wine to drink by the pool or to start off the evening. Don’t let ‘Muscat’ turn you away; if this wine was labeled “Sauvignon Blanc” it would be a huge hit.

Kudos for the great wine at a great price.

Drinking some now. Great morning wine.