Pending Deliveries

At least until the UPS guy makes his way up the driveway - it’s long and steep!

Seriously though, it depends on the wine - there’s some Cote du Rhone that’ll be popped day of arrival and some Keating Cab GIII that will rest for years

32 cases pending. Oops. Most to off-site…what the wife doesn’t know won’t hurt me…I hope!!

Richard, dude. I think you win!

WOOT!
I’m at about 16 cases
My goal is to remain under 200 bottles since I only have Eurocave space for about 50 [snort.gif]

Oh yeah, that makes a difference. [stirthepothal.gif]

I overbought and can not remember everything I purchased. I wrote down a few of them but got so busy at times it just slipped my mind. Going to have to look through all my old emails I suppose

I am not caught up with putting purchases into CellarTracker. Even so, the number of pending deliveries I have entered is scary.

Damn, my husband will be delighted when my purchases start to roll in!

For the most part I stayed on top of my purchases. I’ve got 15 cases due in with room for a little at home and even less at the off site. Looks like another locker…

Love me some Keating GIII!!! flirtysmile

Scott - unfortunately, I don’t think is something I want to win! It’s all the Greers and the Bedrocks and the Ceritas’, Rivers-Maries and the Rhys and Lillians that everyone here has clued me in on…come to Domaine DC…I’ll have plenty to open soon enough! champagne.gif

Only 30 cases. Glad I don’t have a problem like Richard. :wink:

Only 110 bottles pending here. Wow, some of you guys have some space management/drinking to do!

15 cases with Rhys still to go. Doesn’t seem too bad when considering consumption is at 13 cases for 2013.

Jeez, 156 bottles of one producer with about three months to go. You’re either drinking a ton of wine, having a lot of parties, or drinking mostly Rhys.

You’ve misread Dale’s post, I think.

Indeed. I am in the process of wrapping up a case myself right now. champagne.gif

I had the same thought, and then I noticed that 21 of my bottles are already available to ship from PC. And more are scheduled for October arrival. I almost fell out of my chair.

What? I better check since I’m at 55c! And that’s before today’s Rhys offering. [smileyvault-ban.gif]

So I logged in and actually found out that I have a number of bottles of wine scheduled for delivery. Most surprising of all, was that somehow I ordered a 3L bottle of 2010 Pegau. WTF was I thinking? What am I going to do with that? Some imaginary party 10 years from now? Although I guess there is some value there as I’m getting 4 bottles for the price of one 2013 village Roumier (if pricing trends continue).