Pending Deliveries

You were probably thinking about sharing it with fellow WB at an offline?

champagne.gif

Let’s do it. Pencil it in, September 2023, my house! That would actually be quite fun. champagne.gif

Glop 200+ bottles pending. Here comes another locker !

Just added to it; 10 bottles from Rhys. Showed some restraint; didn’t buy my limit.
That’s the last order. I mean it. No more. Really. That’s it. For today.

Uh-oh…29 cases less the 4 cases at Premier Cru. Gotta call offsite and tell to open another spot and asked the wife if we could host a wine & cheese party. Clearance sale in my backyard.

I didn’t realize you could do that! I have 3 out of 12 bottles ready to ship. Hopefully some more will arrive by November to make it more worth shipping.

Jay funny I did not peg you as a Pegau man. and a 3L to boot.

I suck at CT. I am great at entering them, suck at taking them out. So once a year I am doing an inventory, and then that got old.

So working from memory I have

.75 cs ryhs
1 cs ceritas
1 cs copain
1 cs bedrock
1.5 cs arcadian
1 cs liquid farm
1 cs misc stuff from different providers

And I DID cut back compared to spring which yielded me 3 cs bedrock and a case of turley…

750ml - 309 bottles
1.5L - 7 bottles
3.0L - 4 bottles

and I havent placed my Rhys order yet

pileon

Joe, Cellartracker does so much more than serve as a mere repository for community and critical point scores. The “my pending purchases” tool for example . . . I’m a 100pts on that!

I’m here, on my desktop, looking at pending purchases to remind myself not to buy any more wine. I’m here, on my laptop, looking at consumed wine. I’m here, on my iPad, reading reviews from people that say, “Drank at Debbies.” I’m here, on my iPhone… [smileyvault-ban.gif]

Never order wine while drinking.

Ok. Come on guys? Seriously? Some of you are having hundreds of bottles delivered either quarterly or biannually. I just want to know what you are doing with all of it. Parties? Gifting? Lots of family outings? Own a restaurant

I did go through all my emails and order receipts. Turns out not to bad at about 55 bottles. I still have nowhere to put them though.

two words
Le Cache

Thanks, I fixed the quoting.

One annoying thing is that I have 3-5 bottles pending from a variety of different sources so the temptation to “fill out a half case” is strong.

A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. Go for it! Nobody makes a 5-pak, right, so it’s just a waste of cardboard with that empty spot in the 6-pak.

Jeez you people are sick.

A lot of the wines that PC will never get are in and waiting to ship. I suppose all told from all sources I’ve got 6 cases. Maybe less. I won’t run out of things to drink.

Or a full case. 10% discount on a mixed case!

I can’t believe nobody else has pointed out the obvious use for a double mag of CdP: