Pezzato BD12 Offer | A New Napa Cab That Punches Above Its Weight Class

Jonathan, We’re looking forward to you trying Pezzato. Thank you for the order!

Cheers,

Michael

In for 3. Excited to try the wine!

Thank you, Mark! We’re excited to get the juice into your hands.

Cheers,

Michael

Just ordered 3! Looking forward to trying your wine!

In for 3. Looking forward to it.

Thank you,Bob!

Cheers,

Michael

Order placed for 3-bottles! Looking forward to trying this…

Audrey, thank you! Looking forward to you trying Pezzato!

Cheers,

Michael

Thank you, Paul.

Cheers,

Michael

In for a half-case. Really looking forward to this!

Thank you, Mike. Can’t wait to get you the wine!

Cheers,

Michael

In for a 3-pack; looking forward to tasting your wine!

Brian, fantastic and thank you for the order. We can’t wait to have you try it.

Cheers,

Michael

1 Like

Bought a three-pack. What do you think the beginning drinking window should be?

BTW, not to try to mess with the authorities, but I noticed I would have been taxed if I shipped to Missouri. Usually no tax to Missouri. Was your system just defaulting to tax regardless?

Thanks.

Mike

Mike, thank you!

My standard response is that the wine is drinking really well right now. It’s been in bottle just shy of a year and is really starting to hit its stride as far as integrating post bottling. The tannins are on the softer side so no need to worry about letting them settle down before trying, they’re not going to get in the way of anything now. I think that the wine will probably cellar fantastically for the next 10-15 years if you want to lay some down.

If you’re going to pop a bottle soon I’d just give it a bit of time post transit and then decant for an hour or two before pouring.

Cheers,

Michael

In for a 3 pack! Great offer and can’t wait to try your wine!

Thank you, Mike. We’re excited for you to try Pezzato.

Cheers,

Michael

Mike, I didn’t see your second paragraph when I responded. Let’s just say the tax situation is complicated. If you feel that you were unfairly charged tax shoot me an email (wine@pezzatowine.com) and we’ll make it right.

Cheers,

Michael

In for 12!! Very much looking forward to getting these. Fingers crossed I’m early enough for the magnum as well. And I am very much looking forward to the day when I can come do the vineyard tour and barrel tasting. Here’s hoping that’s in 2021!

Now time to slow down for a bit – I finally got my first declined credit card message of the day on this one and had to text back to Citi that it was really me. [truce.gif]

In for a 3 pack as well. thanks!