Pezzato BD12 Offer | A New Napa Cab That Punches Above Its Weight Class

I got a 3 pack and was very close to getting the 12 pack. Gotta pace myself a little though.

In for a 3 pack as well. Canā€™t wait to try these!

In for a 3-pack and might need 3-more before itā€™s all over. Congrats on what looks like a really successful launch Michael. I can only imagine what a labor of love this must be.

Randy, youā€™re in for a magnum. Thank you! Canā€™t wait to get you the wine and for you to come visit in Napa! Iā€™ll be in touch with details on both once the dust settles from BD.

Cheers,

Michael

Thank you TPetty! Weā€™re excited for you to try the wine.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael, Thank you and totally understand!

Cheers,

Michael

Alex, thank you! Itā€™s a passion project for sure. Anyone who knows me isnā€™t surprised that my wife and I started up Pezzato.

cheers,

Michael

In for a 3 pack. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

Quick update on magnums and wine availability:

Magnums: We have 5 magnums left as of 7:40pm Pacific. Iā€™ll post once theyā€™re gone.

Wine Availability: If Todd is correct about how much traffic is expected tomorrow weā€™re going to sell out of wine. Iā€™m not a betting man but something tells me that if I was I shouldnā€™t bet against Todd. Iā€™ll try my best to update the thread once weā€™re down to crumbs on 750ā€™s but it could happen fast enough that I donā€™t get to it until after weā€™re sold out on the pezzato website.

A huge thank you to everyone who has purchased today. Iā€™d also like to extend a big thank you to Todd and Brig (and anyone else I may have omitted who helps to plan BD) who have done so much to put this event on.

Cheers,

Michael

Thank you, Jeff!

In for a 3-pack! Canā€™t wait to try your wine!

Bob, order received. Thank you!

Cheers,

Michael

Happy BerserkerDay 12 (2021)! We had an amazing response from GCC and MC members yesterday and look forward to getting some wine into the hands of all Berserkers today.

Feel free to post up questions or comments and Iā€™ll get back to them in as timely of a manner as possible. You can also email wine@pezzatowine.com or shoot me a PM.

A few updates based on yesterdayā€™s sales:

2018 Pezzato Cabernet Sauvignon: Inventory update as of 1/27, we still have wine left but if yesterday (BD early purchase day) is any indication of how things will go today we may sell out of wine. Please donā€™t wait to purchase if you would like wine.

Magnum offer for GCC and Dirty Dozen members: Inventory update as of 1/27: we have 4 magnums left, these will likely sell out today. If you want one donā€™t wait to buy

Bought a 3-pack last night, looking forward to receiving!

Thank you, Tico. Looking forward to getting you the wine!

Cheers,

Michael

IN.

Thank you Michael

[cheers.gif]

in for 12 and hoping for a magnum -first WB day

thanks

Thank you, Peter!

Clyde, confirming youā€™re in for a magnum! Cheers, Michael

Order in for a 3-pack!