Pinot Noir table for October 16 Berserkerfest at PDH in NYC

Done.

At past Berserkerfests, you were able to walk around to other tables and taste what they had.

Thereā€™s room at the table if interested.

Sorry. I will not be able to be here. Cheers

Whose is she?

Looking at a couple Patricia Green pinots, do we need a starter bottle of bubbles, Blanc do noir is appropriate

1 Like

Iā€™m bringing a Becky Wasserman 2018 Domaine ChanterĆŖves Ladoix Les Briquottes. With so much talk about her passing recently, I was able to purchase a bottle at Grapes the Wine Company in White Plains. Hopefully the experts at dinner will be in agreement on this wine.

Iā€™ve been antsy to drink this with people that will appreciate > 2011 Bedrock Wine Co. SĆ©millon Lachryma Montis, Botrytized Old Vine Monte Rosso Vineyard.

Please post what youā€™re going to bring.

Bonus bottles to begin or end our dinner are welcome.

I was thinking of bringing a 1996 Dehlinger Goldridge Vineyard Pinot

Dan,
Jeff Davidson and his wife might want to join your table

1 Like

Apologies, I am not going to be able to make this

Guess we need some table fillers, add others in to round us out to eight. All wines welcome

Since Dan invited her to bail on my table, I will ask my wife if she prefers you table to my own. Sometimes she really likes pinot. We are reorganizing our cellar so I canā€™t guaranty that we will find any particular bottle, but we have lots of Benovia and Rivers Marie pinots.

Isabelle can join this table. She can bring champagne if that works.

2 Likes

I just have to ask because curiosity is getting the best of me. Are you Isabelle? [whistle.gif]

No, Iā€™m not Isabelle. Sheā€™s been to a couple of offlines, I feel like chris met her before. Tried to get her to sign up direct, but no dice. She will likely be purchasing a wine from me to bring. Dehu La Rue de Noyers b16.

is this still the pinot table or is it now the chaos table?

has anyone seen both of you at the same tasting?

Yes, I have seen both Julie and Isabelle together at the same offline multiple times. But I have not seen either of them together with Lois Lane.

Stick to the theme; but if you canā€™t, it doesnā€™t really matter. [snort.gif]

my wife coaches hs tennis, last night we learned her team was seeded into an 8am sunday match in westchester. After talking it over, weā€™ve decided to drop out of this one. sounds like it will be a great tasting, Dan, if you want to revive the SriPraPhai idea, weā€™ll be back in ny mid dec.

best,

Updated list. Bring glasses.